I've gotten my worst injuries sleeping

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hojak, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Hojak

Hojak Guest

Serious shit.

When I was 6 years old I was sleeping on the top bunk of a bunkbed set that I had... my sister had the bottom one... anyway, I musta had some fucked up dream, because I remember trying to lay on a part of the bed that wasn't there, and falling off the top head first. I almost broke my neck & got a major concussion. That shit sucked.

There was another time where I fell outta bed while I was sleeping and got whiplash. I shit you not, neckbrace and all... walked into school 2 days later, everyone's thinking I got into a car accident or something... nope, fell outta bed. My english teacher laughed and laughed. So did everyone else. Life as Dave Hojak is interesting at times.

Another time I strained the AC in my shoulder by sleeping with my arm in a really fucked up position... turned sideways, pointed upwards, underneath my head, for 16 hours. I got startled outta my sleep, jumped up, heard a sharp crack in my shoulder, and the injury came to be. It ain't been the same since.

There have been other instances of me shooting out of bed like a Shamrock only to be greeted toe-first (or on better days, face-first) by a wall, and even a couple times where I tripped out of bed and twisted a knee or ankle. I guess I'm doing something right when I injure myself worse than anyone else can...

... but probably not.

2. Meat Fist

Meat Fist Administrator Administrator

Do you ever spray the wall at night when you go to the bathroom with a bent piss hard on?

Or spray your legs and the toilet proper when a pube is over the urethra.

3. donegal

donegal Red Belt

LOL. I hate those bastards, especially when u spray ur legs. But then that probably happens to me cause I'm not cut like most of u freaks.

4. Allison

Allison Green Belt

I did the SAME fucking thing one time when i was little!

I fell off the top bunk and landed face down on a desk...but only my head connected, so I had to wear a neck brace and busted my head like hell..

5. Waylander

Waylander Guest

Bunk beds are the devil.

6. Dave that is a funny story bro.

7. Sauron

Sauron Red Belt

i am a bunk bed master...i had a slide from mine:)

i have perfected the high jum onto baunk beds and the sommersault off them.

8. J-Garden

J-Garden Silver Belt

I once hurt myself with a brazil nut, i'll not go into the specifics but it was a rum moment in mylife i can tell you...i'm not even lying

9. Frisky

Frisky Orange Belt

When I was about eight I had the bottom bunk and my brother had the top, and I would kick his materess through the support bars underneath. One night I couldn't sleep, and so I thought I"d wake him up by kicking him.... Next thing I know he flew off the side of the bed and landed on the floor. I felt pretty shitty.

At least he had been asleep and didn't know it was me.

10. Allison

Allison Green Belt

Thats funny. When we were little, i made my brother eat cat food on numerous occasions...Once, I made him climb milk crates to the monkey bars in our back yard..When he got up there, I tied his belt loops to the bars and kicked the crates from under him..

I let him dangle there until the neighbors cam over to investigate the screams.

I definantly had to pick a switch over that..