• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've been drinking

Drinking bovine lactation is weird dude. You know how much puss is in that stuff.

rXoYKV-_n5fE3w54tlGWE-gU01uiJFiyB9P2qrgpVKY.gif

Mmmm....milk.

I was off milk for a long while but now I’m back on it, ate two big bowls of Frosted Flakes last night before bedtime. Big fan.

Gross. Who drinks milk milk nowadays besides babies?
Adults who drink milk are actually mutants

Google:
"People who can drink milk as an adult have a DNA mutation. In fact, being able to drink milk as an adult is now referred to as a condition called lactase persistence. What most adults have trouble with is the sugar in milk, called lactose. When we're children, almost all of us make an enzyme called lactase."

Maybe check how advance can you get on the liver transplant waiting list. Just recently the news had a report on 30 something yo women having liver problems.

Google:
"People who can drink milk as an adult have a DNA mutation. In fact, being able to drink milk as an adult is now referred to as a condition called lactase persistence. What most adults have trouble with is the sugar in milk, called lactose. When we're children, almost all of us make an enzyme called lactase."
I don't think I could find lactase tablets at Costco anymore. Used to be sold under their Kirkland brand. Need it to eat ice cream peacefully.

My brother always looks at me with hate because he can't drink it lol.
Doesn't bother my stomach at all though.
Has nothing to do with your stomach it is about the intestines a human stomach can destroy a lot of things with its acid.

Google:
Fvck yeah I have mutant powers!

Yeah if I use like 6 oz of milk in cereal I take a soft messy dump after it is not good for an adults guts at all to drink milk
In my case it s good but in moderation. And no I disagree, there is calcium, protein lots of vitamins in milk. It s a good thing to consume.

Has nothing to do with your stomach it is about the intestines a human stomach can destroy a lot of things with its acid.

Well my intestines can hack it, either way my brother can't drink it sir.

I haven't had a glass of milk in 20 years. I will use it in cereal though.

Back