Iuri Alcantara in vs. Brad Pickett at October/Hamburg FN (93) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...e-encara-brad-pickett-no-ufc-da-alemanha.html

SIR

Henry Briones out for "undisclosed reasons"

Very nice replacement. Surprised actually.

Crude Brazilian to English translation

Iuri Marajo replaces Briones and sees Brad Pickett at UFC in Germany

Another Brazilian was added to the UFC card in Germany, which takes place on 3 September. Iuri Marajo replaces Enrique Briones and will face Brad Pickett in valid duel for the category of roosters. The clash was determined by Combate.com to sources close to the organization. It is not known why the event Briones output.

Both fighters live opposite times. Pickett coming off a win by split decision over Francisco Rivera in February. Already Marajó is a setback for Jimmie Rivera in January by unanimous decision.

I'm not sure I even have confidence in Alcantara's TDD against over the hill Pickett.

Every time I get excited about him possibly making a run it seems he gets grinded out.

Alcantaras way too talented to lose this

Still waiting for him to make a run and become a contender

I remember he was getting the best of Faber at the beginning of their fight, seems like ages ago now

I figured Iuri would fight Yahya actually. I guess I'm ok with this fight, but it'll be sad to see Pickett pick up another loss. I had Pickett winning the Briones fight.

Well, guess Pickett gets another loss.

Alcantaras way too talented to lose this

Still waiting for him to make a run and become a contender

I remember he was getting the best of Faber at the beginning of their fight, seems like ages ago now
He's 35.

I don't think it's gonna happen.

Better fight, much better fight actually.

Either could win, I'll go for Iuri by close decision.

Back