It's Time -- Anderson vs .....

Yes! Bring back Chael P. Sonnen and the P stands for PED's he at least admitted to.
Anderon Silva, it's going to be a one sided beatdown and Chael is swinging the hammer.
Princess Silva! The man, the myth, the legend has you beaten 5 rounds to 2.
I'd love you see it.

Yes! Bring back Chael P. Sonnen and the P stands for PED's he at least admitted to.
Anderon Silva, it's going to be a one sided beatdown and Chael is swinging the hammer.
Princess Silva! The man, the myth, the legend has you beaten 5 rounds to 2.
I'd love you see it.
ka-boom

usada anderson vs usada sonnen? dont really wanna see that fight, we know what happens when they're both yoked

Lets not pretend like Sonnen got destroyed by Anderson. He dominated Anderson for the better part of 4 rounds before getting caught. There is some controversy in the 2nd fight. The story is already there. It's an easy sell for UFC.

Id watch... And unfortunately... This time im taking Sonnen Ud...

Unfortunately Silva would NEVER sign that contract for any amount of money.

Sonnen 3

With Anderson losing to Bisping, outside of an Anderson vs G.S.P. match, I think Anderson vs Sonnen lll is the fight that garners the most interest. Even if you are not interested at the moment Sonnen will drag you in and make you interested.

Would you get excited for another Anderson vs Sonnen Match ? They have history and the last two fights garnered allot of interest.
Sorry I have no interest in that fight... maybe if Anderson lost a few more times

Why? Sonnen has already beaten Andy twice. Let's see the facts.

UFC 148, Silva should have been disqualified due to an illegal knee shot (apparently Andy loves them). UFC 117 doesn't count because Chael didn't know the rules and thought that, if he tapped, he would lose the round, not the fight as a whole.

Long story short, Chael is the People's Champion and Andy doesn't deserve another rematch.

Sorry I have no interest in that fight... maybe if Anderson lost a few more times

The fight would be less appealing if Anderson lost a couple more first.

Or a nice co-main on something like A WW or HW title fight.

Sounds about right. Chael puts asses in seats. His fight back vs Anderson would sell.

One last fight against his rival Chael P. Sonnen. They both excelled each others career's to a higher level. Chael with his trash talk and then backing it up. Anderson with his come from behind sub out of no where. What a crazy fight.

Anderson gains someone that isn't going to attack his leg in which he claims to of hurt or thought he hurt in the first round of the Bisping fight. His chin also looks to not be holding up. Chael isn't known for his KO power. Chael would get people interested like he did before. I don't mind the matches you mention either. But none of them garner the interest an Anderson vs. Chael match would.

The past two fights had some controversy in them. Would be an easy sell for UFC. The story line is there. Beating Anderson Currently isn't the same as beating him back when the first fight took place but make no mistake about it. Chael would still love to get a win over current day Anderson. Chael himself hasn't been fighting and isn't the same fighter as he was back then. The fight is as even today as it was the first time it was put on.

Let's put it this way. A third fight with Chael does absolutely nothing for Anderson's career or ranking in the middleweight division, but does a lot for his pocketbook. So if he wants a nice payday, the Chael fight makes sense. But if he wants to make another serious run, then it doesn't make sense and any of the other fights I mentioned would make more sense. Know what I mean, Vern?

Let's put it this way. A third fight with Chael does absolutely nothing for Anderson's career or ranking in the middleweight division, but does a lot for his pocketbook. So if he wants a nice payday, the Chael fight makes sense. But if he wants to make another serious run, then it doesn't make sense and any of the other fights I mentioned would make more sense. Know what I mean, Vern?

Chael ... Shogun ... a rematch with Bisping are the type of fights Anderson has to look forward to. A Machida match if he ever agrees to it.

He isn't working his way back to the title.

Know what I mean, Vern ?

Chael ... Shogun ... a rematch with Bisping are the type of fights Anderson has to look forward to. A Machida match if he ever agrees to it.

He isn't working his way back to the title.

Know what I mean, Vern ?

I do know what you mean, Vern. And I agree that Silva is very unlikely to challenge for or win the title back.

Back