Its ok for Khabib to own a pet Grizzly Bear but when Conor buys a Siberian Tiger everyone gets mad

You said it yourself. Khabib wrestles with a bear. Conor buys a tiger. Wrestling a bear is badass. Buying a tiger is just flaunting your money like a douche, and people get peanut butter and jelly over that type of behavior all the time. If Conor wrestled a Siberian tiger instead nobody would bash him, they'd worship him.

Wow that bear is very technical lol

Khabib is from a country where anything goes and Conor is not. But i a'int mad at either guy.

You said it yourself. Khabib wrestles with a bear. Conor buys a tiger. Wrestling a bear is badass. Buying a tiger is just flaunting your money like a douche, and people get peanut butter and jelly over that type of behavior all the time. If Conor wrestled a Siberian tiger instead nobody would bash him, they'd worship him.

LOL this.
(I didn't even know Conor bought a tiger and was getting bashed for it). but this would be my response also...

plus I recall histories about Fedor's brother and bears, and recall it was a badass story... (what's up with these russians and bears anyway???) :)

LOL this.
(I didn't even know Conor bought a tiger and was getting bashed for it). but this would be my response also...

plus I recall histories about Fedor's brother and bears, and recall it was a badass story... (what's up with these russians and bears anyway???) :)

in russia, bears are equivalent to the american croc/alligator as far as dining goes.

Tigers are endangered and Conor is a douche who probably just wants one because it's tattooed on him.

Don't really care what either of them wants to do but it does seem ill advised to own something that would love to eat your face.

in russia, bears are equivalent to the american croc/alligator as far as dining goes.
Lol
No

Very few people eat bear, anywhere in the world, Russia included

And lol @ Ireland being synonymous with civility and rule of law

Well from the video, it seems like Khabib was actually spending a lot of time and basically playing with the bears. Those bears weren't very large either. You can't do shit with a Siberian tiger expect keep it locked up. If you let one of those run around your house you better be some sort of wild animal trainer, otherwise your an idiot........

Back