IT'S OFFICIAL - Overeem vs Arlovski in Rotterdam

Axl'

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
They just announced it in a Q&A for the FN: London.

A classic PRIDE vs UFC regardless of any belts so it should be a good fight. I would give the edge to Overeem with all the momentum he has but Arlovski can definitely win this fight as well.

I was hoping Reem would avenge his loss to Browne because I felt he should have one that one. This should be interesting. I bet neither throws a punch for 3 minutes. Both these guys have a tendency to drag out the feeling out process.

Are they going to both train at Jackson's to fight each other? Is Greg going to be involved in either of his fighters preparation to fight another of his fighters. Will Jackson or Winklejohn be cornering one of their fighters against the other? Damn this is awkward!

Completely unlogical fight.
Interesting though..but makes no sense at all.

lame ass fight, fuck joe silva

It's a fun fight that doesn't make sense. If AA wins, he still just got KO'd by Stipe. JDS likely beats Rothwell. No clear contender, then.

JDS likely beats Rothwell.

Logically, yes. Yet something tells me Rothwell blows him away. JDS has taken a LOT of punishment.

I seriously think Rothwell is destined be the champ, even if he only keeps the belt for one or two title fights.

ben-rothwell-post-ufc-fight-night-68.jpg

Both fighters are basically coin-flips in human form, so as long as something stupid and funny happens I am down.

Back