• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Official: Disney Buys 21st Century Fox (UPDATE: Kevin Feige put in charge of new films)

I’ll have to put some thought into house mutants could enter the MCU. Same with the Fantastic Four. I prefer a mature team, not a bunch of kids.

galactus-fantastic-four-tim-story-talks-about-why-he-made-galactus-a-cloud-jpeg-85893.jpg

Galactus's Anus

I’ll have to put some thought into house mutants could enter the MCU. Same with the Fantastic Four. I prefer a mature team, not a bunch of kids.

ComicsExplained has a pretty solid video about how to do that.

This thread gets posted and has a 13 page response, meanwhile net neutrality is about to neuter the internet in america and not a peep on the mayberry. Shows where the hell our priorities are, jeez. I realize some of you arent americans but thats the big news today, not this crap.

Edit: Im just bitter that people dont take this matter as serious as it is...<DCrying>

This thread gets posted and has a 13 page response, meanwhile net neutrality is about to neuter the internet in america and not a peep on the mayberry. Shows where the hell our priorities are, jeez. I realize some of you arent americans but thats the big news today, not this crap.

Edit: Im just bitter that people dont take this matter as serious as it is...<DCrying>

Check out the War Room

incoming in the next couple weeks:

HUGH JACKMAN TO MAKE HIS RETURN AS WOLVERINE IN POST-CREDITS SCENE FOR AVENGERS INFINITY WAR PART 2!

ComicsExplained has a pretty solid video about how to do that.

Just watched it. I liked this idea for fantastic four but not for the X-men. I don’t like the idea of there already being mutants but no one knows.

incoming in the next couple weeks:

HUGH JACKMAN TO MAKE HIS RETURN AS WOLVERINE IN POST-CREDITS SCENE FOR AVENGERS INFINITY WAR PART 2!
Jackman Wolverine should be first to enter the marvel universe, he's already time-jumped, now just universe/dimension jump or whatever

Disney isn't stupid and will continue to do these movies under the Fox banner
I don’t see it. They want to incorporate these characters into their MCU. Can’t do that while keeping them in separate worlds.

Dawson-1437922806.gif

I just want to see a Bluray release of the theatrical versions of the original Star Wars trilogy. Fox apparently owned some of the rights associated with them, so maybe that can become a reality now??

Another issue I see is keeping the original origins. Xavier and Magneto being born in 1930 doesn’t really help. I think you almost need to completely reimagine it.

I don’t see it. They want to incorporate these characters into their MCU. Can’t do that while keeping them in separate worlds.
And they're not WB, they're not gonna make multiple unconnected universes for the same characters

Back