It's high time that UFC finally introduces ring boys to the octagon.

Interesting little chestnut for you all here:

Attended a 49ers game a couple weeks ago and there was a male cheerleader in amongst the ladies. Dressed the same, doing the same moves, he was a proper cheerleader in the NFL sense, not the weird college football Derek Brunson sense. Let's just say it didn't go unnoticed by the boozed-up elements in the crowd. And that was San Fran.

Now consider the slurs that would be slung by a bunch of pissed-up MMA fans from all over the world in places as awesome and tolerant as Jacksonville if we had ring card boys for real. I have no real love for ring card girls other than maybe tradition (?) but ring card boys would pose a bit of a PR nightmare if they were to be introduced, methinks.

But hey, it's not like I'd personally stop watching so if the UFC wants to go Disney on us it's really no skin off my ass.

I don't really care. I don't even know any of the ring girls anymore.

c18.gif

Worse idea ever

This should be moved to Off topic where it can be enjoyed by more people who agree with the TS

I'm straight.

Personally, I would like to see some strong, chiseled men seen 'guarding' the octagon cage. This will give more of a colosseum type vibe and less of a strip club type vibe. Just imagine if they wore Spartan or Roman armor (preferably oiled up too to accentuate their chest and abs) and held some sort of spear or weapon.

<EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah>

Back