It's gotta be Dillashaw vs Assuncao now

TJ Dillashaw looked great, but he's fairly obscure and doesn't have a lot of marketability around him at the moment.

If they book Dillashaw vs Assuncao it's gonna get like 8 PPV buys, lmao.

it doesn't matter make it a co main or throw it on fox

Great co main event title fight or a fox title fight with a sickco main like Cormier/Rumble or something.

TJ Dillashaw looked great, but he's fairly obscure and doesn't have a lot of marketability around him at the moment.

If they book Dillashaw vs Assuncao it's gonna get like 8 PPV buys, lmao.

Put it on a free card o co-mail to another title shot...

Assuncao will win this fight again.

Barao was not aggressive enough, he was being a counter fighter.
Assuncao is a great counter fighter.

Dillashaw looked great tonight, he looked like a killer.

I agree. Thought Dillashaw won last time but they gave the split to Assuncao

Mizugaki is up there as well, along with Dominick Cruz whenever he returns, and Michael McDonald if he bounces back from the Faber loss

When is Assuncao supposed to be back? TJ came out of that fight so unscathed that this would be the perfect main event for that upcoming FOX card.

TJ improves alot since that fight

Tj are now one of my fav fighter

Since DJ is on PPV now put it on a Fox card. Or double it up at the new years show.

I'm pretty sure he was next in line anyway but it makes way more sense now.

When is Assuncao supposed to be back? TJ came out of that fight so unscathed that this would be the perfect main event for that upcoming FOX card.

Would be great. Put Dillashaw vs Assuncao on Fox and let it get a couple of million views so Dillashaw gets introduced to the broad public if he wins. At the same time Cruz can have a tune up fight with someone.

Then Dillashaw vs Cruz on PPV. The winner fights Barao.

Would be great. Put Dillashaw vs Assuncao on Fox and let it get a couple of million views so Dillashaw gets introduced to the broad public if he wins. At the same time Cruz can have a tune up fight with someone.

Then Dillashaw vs Cruz on PPV. The winner fights Barao.

i say have Barao fight Mizugaki

Back