• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's funny GSP was scared of Silva when he would've easily won

"friends". Silva ducked.

Why you do GSP haters care so much that he didn't go against his best interest by fighting Anderson? It's an embarassing look trying to bully fighters a weight class down.

Silva ducked two worse versions of him. Ok bud.

And bully? What are you smoking.

This discussion is over.

Silva ducked two worse versions of him. Ok bud.

And bully? What are you smoking.

This discussion is over.
Yes bully, you guys are like angry little girls when you talk about GSP because he didn't go up a weight class and get killed. Instead he retired on top. Came back, won another title, and retired again.

If GSP didn't test himself then Silva didn't test himself either.

Silva moved up to LHW to fight Griffin who was solid at the time and Bonnar on short notice. Then he fights Cormier on virtually 24 hours notice later in his career.

GSP would NEVER take those fights and if he did, he'd ask 6 months to train for them.

Yes bully, you guys are like angry little girls when you talk about GSP because he didn't go up a weight class and get killed. Instead he retired on top. Came back, won another title, and retired again.

Little girls aren’t angry.

If you need someone to talk to there are places you can call. Making garbage threads that inspire replies because of the sheer stupidity of your opinion isn’t the way to go bud.

Little girls aren’t angry.

If you need someone to talk to there are places you can call. Making garbage threads that inspire replies because of the sheer stupidity of your opinion isn’t the way to go bud.
I didn't create this thread. This was easily verifiable before you made your shit post that said nothing.

Hey guys it's 2021 let's have the GSP vs. Silva discussion again!! Great idea.

Silva moved up to LHW to fight Griffin who was solid at the time and Bonnar on short notice. Then he fights Cormier on virtually 24 hours notice later in his career.

GSP would NEVER take those fights and if he did, he'd ask 6 months to train for them.

So Griffin was solid at the time but not MW champ Bisping on the best win streak of his career? Be more biased please.

Silva would have never fought Cormier in his prime when he was running a winning streak. Of course he took the fight when he was on a huge losing streak and after being busted for steroids twice. He had nothing to lose anymore.

Firas said on his podcast (Tristar MMA on YouTube) that he didn't want GSP fighting a GOAT level fighter in his prime, that's why they avoided that fight and waited until Bisping was champ to go after another belt. Firas drops some interesting nuggets from time to time, like admitting to having GSP take grease baths the night before fights, etc.

I call bullshit. Source?

If you don't post the source soon i will report you for spewing lies.

I call bullshit. Source?

If you don't post the source soon i will report you for spewing lies.

I sent Stoic a MP asking for sauce, let's wait till he sees it... I'm a long time regular of Firas Zahabi's podcast, and I think I would have remembered something like that being mentioned.

It sounds like bullshit, but I've been wrong before, so... <EdgyBrah>

Back