Its been so quiet since COlbi ate his humble pie

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
We'v been at piece here at Sherdog.
Do you enjoy your time without Colbington around dogs?
Who should eat the humble pie next? I think Who needs a piece of a humble pie and a soda.

Last edited:
Clobby needs to be dominated by a powerful African man again.

AdmiredOblongLacewing-max-1mb.gif

Do you enjoy your time without Kobe around dogs?
Who should eat the humble pie next? I think Who needs a piece of a humble pie and a soda.

Saywhat now?

what dis mean?

oh shit son
you messed up
<Eek2.0>

Just fix it bro.
Colby is not Kobe.
Kobe just died in a helicopter crash.
You gonna get tons of hate for this mistake.
I'm literally saving your ass right now but no need to thank me.

I didn't really care one way or another about Kobe but being glad he is dead and wishing helicopter deaths on other people is a bit much man.

I didn't really care one way or another about Kobe but being glad he is dead and wishing helicopter deaths on other people is a bit much man.

You think its funny making jokes about dead people? Whats wrong with you.

He is still going ahead with his gimmick, something about him fighting two people in the cage and winning every second of the fight. He also said he didn't break his jaw while he said he did during the fight....

He is still going ahead with his gimmick, something about him fighting two people in the cage and winning every second of the fight. He also said he didn't break his jaw while he said he did during the fight....

That thing happened today, which reminded me how quiet it is without one snoozeman making noise.
Now we need to shut WHO up too.

The guy has literally been on television, saying his gimmick was created to save him from being cut for being boring.

At least Uncle Chael knows you NEVER break character.

"That actually happened. He fed a carrot to a bus".

Colby is just trying to work out his next plan of action. He'll be back with the same schtick as he's too dumb to make intricate changes. He'll just double down.

There are 6 threads on Colby on the first 2 pages of this forum.

It's not Conor-activity - but you can hardly call it quiet.

There are 6 threads on Colby on the first 2 pages of this forum.

It's not Conor-activity - but you can hardly call it quiet.
Colby has a large majority of Sherdoggers shook and emotionally invested ,They claim that "no one cares about him" yet they get triggered within the slightest mention of his name.

Any non-biaseed mma fan knows that Colby is the most polarizing figure in the sport.

Conor is back.

Colby was just a place-holder for the shithousing and fucktardery.

The guy has had his 15 minutes.

Back