It's been a long shitty day, can I just hang out over here

That stung a little bit, you can't always hear what you sound like in your head, that sucks, somebody else from Rumblefish played Bukowski. Work to be done for sure, I'm too tired to give a whole bunch of a shit, I just try to throw out some benevolent intention for an incongruous laugh to one in ten, and let the rocks falls. It genuinely hurts that probably that one in ten gets anything. I kinda open a vein and to hell with it. This place has saved my life for a long time. The obnoxiousness of the forum choice is

I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

“You have to die a few times before you can really live.”

p7kOB4O.jpg
I had a really good brisket sandwich the other day <13>

I don't know why I said it was shitty, I bought a group of festive plebeians an oversized sack of peanuts and invitedthem over. This girl kept pretending to stare into my good eye, godblesshershart. I said you're coming over right? I just live down the road over here...ya know, just under the church, no, you're the man, just follow me with your hugs and balloons, don't judge, I got the good shit here, and I know some folks, you're 27 steps away from the real thing.
{<huh}

I don't know why I said it was shitty, I bought a group of festive plebeians an oversized sack of peanuts and invitedthem over. This girl kept pretending to stare into my good eye, godblesshershart. I said you're coming over right? I just live down the road over here...ya know, just under the church, no, you're the man, just follow me with your hugs and balloons, don't judge, I got the good shit here, and I know some folks, you're 27 steps away from the real thing.

@lakersfan45 can you translate this?

I'm drunk as f*ck in a random bar in Oslo... and this thread is just bloody fantastic :)

It's really not fair you get to make chat threads and not get wastelanded, it's even more frustrating that you're using this privilege to make boring ones instead of funny ones.<Deported1><{gspressed}>

Suck it up, pipsqueak.

Get some power and you can make big boy moves too.

If you need me for anything just give me a pop. ...Alright. right over here, listening to some music.
Thanks for the entertainment, you weirdo, haha. Thread got me through my gf talking with her friends, what a life saver.

Free tip: this is even better when you read it in a Don Draper voice.

Back