"It's Always Sunny" themed beer coming from Stone Brewery

Big Stone fan. I'll buy it.

Tonight:

2013-01-07_21-49-32_884_zps23190c62.jpg

My favorite show and local brewing company collaborate one month after I quit drinking, great.

I remember dumpster diving behind their brewery with my friends in high school to drink the beer they threw out for whatever reason, good times.

There's no way it's even half as good as the Korean's microbrew down the street.

Honestly though, I don't drink at all, but I would consider having a case of that on my 21st in May.

aren't you only 20?

How come no drinking?

A Stone brewery just opened up in Pasadena near where I live. I'll definitely have to check this ber out. I'm a big fan of Golden Road Brewery, which is right down the street from me.

aren't you only 20?

How come no drinking?

Lmao if I turn 21 in May, it's pretty safe to assume I'm 20 now. :wink:

I had some tragedies happen growing up that have kept me from ever considering the risk on top of being prone to addiction. Not to mention I consider myself a modern day Nazarite. What I lack in drinking, I make up for with herb. I don't see any reason to change that, seen?

Lmao if I turn 21 in May, it's pretty safe to assume I'm 20 now. :wink:

I had some tragedies happen growing up that have kept me from ever considering the risk on top of being prone to addiction. Not to mention I consider myself a modern day Nazarite. What I lack in drinking, I make up for with herb. I don't see any reason to change that, seen?

Haha sorry.

I read you weren't drinking and hit reply without ever finishing the rest of your post.

I was in a Stone mood tonight. My haul:

2013-01-07_22-41-27_42_zps9984ab0b.jpg

Why Coffee tho :(

Love their beers tho.

Dayman [IPA]Fighter of the Nightman [coffee].

Brings two destinct flavors of bitterness. Could be a flop, but I'm excited at the prospect.

Dayman [IPA]Fighter of the Nightman [coffee].

Brings two destinct flavors of bitterness. Could be a flop, but I'm excited at the prospect.

Im just not one for Coffee flavored stuff. I hardly drink Coffee as it is.

But I like the idea behind it all and just recently got into the greatness that is IASIP. Never saw it till it came on netflix, fucking Awesome.

will it be really good the first few years and then turn into crap too?

The Nightman is such a badass though. With those killer cat eyes and wicked martial arts moves. I just wish he could come inside me.
The real question is whether you paid the troll toll.... there is only one way into that boy's hole.

The real question is whether you paid the troll toll.... there is only one way into that boy's hole.
I feel like you're saying boy's hole when it's clearly boy's soul....are you chewing gum?

Love this thread btw, all the Sunny quotes always crack me up.

I like IPAs. Haven't had a coffee one before. Definitely buying it. When it's released (not released yet right?) I will put on my Paddy's Pub shirt and buy a 6-pack. I'm pretty cool

Back