Its almost always artists from the 90's doing the big shows still

I just watched the performance, it was actually pretty great!

Shakira is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous and talented, a unicorn among women.

Which is funny considering that the 90's have aged really badly. All the music and fashions are incredibly dated.

In the mid-90's Michael Jackson actually drew more viewers at halftime than the game did, and they've been trying to replicate it ever since. With only a few exceptions, it's always someone 10-15 years past their prime, which is probably when the big shots in charge were listing to music.

I get why they pick the performers they do, but if you don't like it don't watch it. I don't.

I got up and walked away once that fruitcake Adam Levine got on stage last year. It's kind of funny though how they bring in tween girls to surround the stage scream and lose their shit even though they clearly didn't all have tickets for the game.

J lo came out and was shaking around and i thought, dang, she's in great shape... then shakira showed up and by god, j lo's ass was bested...

Also there is currently a Def leppard, motley crew, and joan jett and a few more thats sold well over 100 mil in tickets so far... people want to see groups that haven't been together or played live in a while, it's scarcity or the perception of scarcity...

Yes the super bowl is for the causal fan. Especially the half time show. That half time show isn’t meant for the diehards who are watching week 13 of the regular season.

It’s purely spectacle. Kinda like how wrestlemania was in the late 80s. It’s for everyone. The diehards watch Saturday night main event.
So are you saying real die hard football fans listen to today’s shit music?

thinking back, it is kinda odd that only Janet Jackson seemed to get hated on for the iconic stunt

Timberlake just became a much bigger star after

Which is funny considering that the 90's have aged really badly. All the music and fashions are incredibly dated.
the stupid modern sound cloud rap era is actually using a lot of haircuts and fashion from the 90's they even brought back the ridiculous filas for the women.

the stupid modern sound cloud rap era is actually using a lot of haircuts and fashion from the 90's they even brought back the ridiculous filas for the women.
I should never be surprised about things I wasn't aware of. *shrugs*

Back