Its almost always artists from the 90's doing the big shows still

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean Shakira and Beyonce what year is it?

None of these young entertainers can do a superbowl show

Last edited:
Those asses are timeless bro

Shakira is the hottest girl of all time . 17 year old me thought it and 20 years later it holds up .....
350 million dollar man Alex Rodriguez was on the side taking pics ... loving it . As u dudes living with your moms and working at fucking jimmy lube hated it ... it was awesome and anyone who says Shakira isn’t hot is the biggest gay ever .... that’s a fact

I posted this in the other thread and I will post it here. It was a post of mine in a conversation with another poster who mentioned that the half time show was great.

As a non-football fan this made no sense to me because......

What on earth are you talking about? My friends who love football invited me over to watch the game and the half time show left me absolutely dumbfounded. First of all it was by far the gayest display of gayness I have ever witnessed. I mean what's with all the dudes dancing around all skimpily with canes? And sure Shakira and JLO are hot but what's with the music? It's something I'd expect a teenage broad to jam out to. Not grown ass dudes who watch football. Even though I'm not the biggest fan, I have never seen a display so disconnected from the general audience ever.

I posted this in the other thread and I will post it here. It was a post of mine in a conversation with another poster who mentioned that the half time show was great.

As a non-football fan this made no sense to me because......

I think they do that for the women who have to watch it for their dudes.

They got stats and shit to back this up.The average NFL viewer is at least 50. They had Travis Scott last year and that's as edgy as the NFL can be.

I liked saying jlo shake it . That booty was looking delicious

Well duh, this is how it’s been for awhile it’s proven musicians that reach across generations especially older people who actually buy stuff.

and the halftime show is geared towards women to bring in more advertisers as well. I think you are young and don’t understand advertising and the purpose of the Super Bowl.

I played football at a d1 university in college, and still I don't watch football. It's boring to me, and I don't wanna watch something that everybody else is into. I was a football player, but a fan? No I'd rather watch mma or boxing

Shakira was looking fine as hell. J-Lo was looking as average as ever though.

Shakira fan for life. I nutted so hard when I was 13 and saw her grinding in the mud on MTV after football (real footy, not handegg)

Back