it's a shame Daniel Cormier is sitting around getting old waiting for Jones to return

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
feel like we are going to be robbed of a great rematch, DC is already plagued with injuries when Jones back he likely will be exiting his prime. Even though we saw the 1st match, I wanted to see a 2nd one after all that build up

Spoiler: Cormier already won the remach via "not cheating"

Well Cormier pulled out of the Jones rematch earlier this year. That's why Jones fought OSP for the interim belt. Then Jones popped.
Cormier has fights to take in the meantime, he just trains at AKA.

I agree, I also think it's decreasing his chance of beating Rumble. On the plus side though, if they do get a fight scheduled for spring time and Anthony Johnson beats him we will most likely be getting to see rumble versus Jones late summer early fall

Jones makes him look like a damn fool, Jones will leave DC in a puddle tears...again.

Cormier fought like shit against Anderson.

Rumble is going to finish him.

Cormier is getting to the point that he has not only to deal with being injured, but also because he is leaving his best.

It's definitely a shame but I think Jones beat him more convincingly this time, and my gut says DC retires after that, so at least this keeps him around another year.

I feel bad for Daniel man, the way Khabib just casually uses his name as someone he can beat. smh olympian gets no respect

Back