Its a joke

How many posts will we see comparing Jones with Guillard, Diaz, Matthew Riddle, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Pat Healy and some more names i forgot?

the ufc doesn't make the rules. They don't determine what is legal or illegal, that's the job of the commission. Now, if cocaine isn't illegal in out of competition, then it's not. Simple. Should they change the rules? probably. but, blaming the ufc for cocaine not being illegal is stupid.

Think about Pat Healy.
Sub'd jim miller, won a performance bonus and they took it away because he had metabolites from pot brownies in his system....

A LOT of current UFC fighters recreationally smoke pot.

They have to set a standard and stick to it. Ridiculous that they're coddling Jon Jones.
Really illustrates how much they need him.
For sure, he's not the only LH Champ to use coke (the mohawked hero with a little bit of a twitch).... But at least the former never pissed dirty.

Ridiculous.

Derrrr, derrrrr, derrrr, i'm going to keep posting the same stupid crap. Derrrr, Weed is illegal, Cocaine isn't. Repeat after meeee, Weeeed is illegal, cocaine isn't. Why is that so difficult for some to understand? Is that fair? no. But, that's how it is. go argue with the athletic commission..

A. Not banned out of competition.
B. Weed is banned.
C. Suspensions are handed out by the athletic commission.

Neither (weed/coke) are banned out of competition, unless I'm mistaken.

Their primary concern is preventing fighters from fighting while "high".

They dramatically changed the parameters of the test for weed in order to exclude trace amounts; weed is fat soluble and remains in the system for weeks.

Derrrr, derrrrr, derrrr, i'm going to keep posting the same stupid crap. Derrrr, Weed is illegal, Cocaine isn't. Repeat after meeee, Weeeed is illegal, cocaine isn't. Why is that so difficult for some to understand? Is that fair? no. But, that's how it is. go argue with the athletic commission..

What are you talking about?

Both are permitted out of competition and banned in competition.

Jones wasn't suspended because he tested positive out of competition.

Based on your writing- I'm guessing your either a very unhappy person or a complete imbecile.

Back