Elections Italy to vote for Far Right Conservative fascist leader

Sanctions for the result of a democratic election?

edit: I looked into it and the threat seems to be regarding the behaviour of the government (which could perhaps include not bowing to modern progressive ideals), not the result of the election.

Last edited:
EU governing has become a dictatorship, especially when they start to dictate who you can vote for.... or get sanctions....

WEF has its puppets in the right places.

They reap what they sow, people who got tired of the EU deciding to import so much "DiVeRsIty" are all voting right wing. Look at Sweden. It's not gonna stop.

EU governing has become a dictatorship, especially when they start to dictate who you can vote for.... or get sanctions....

WEF has its puppets in the right places.

They reap what they sow, people who got tired of the EU deciding to import so much "DiVeRsIty" are all voting right wing. Look at Sweden. It's not gonna stop.

Sweden is going right?

Italy I understand since they have such a problem with refugees. And they're just generally more conservative for whatever other reasons.

Was there the beginnings of a populist wave in the EU and North America before the pandemic?

Several Right-wing populists have achieved significant electoral success in recent years. This is the case in Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Austria, Finland, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Latvia, Sweden and Germany. Populists are in power in Hungary, Poland and in the Czech Republic. https://www.institutmontaigne.org/en/analysis/european-populism-left-right

Did the pandemic delay it?

In NA Trump was said to have been almost a shoe-in to win if it wasn't for the pandemic.

Trudeau basically got fat eating off the fear and hatred a lot Canadians were conditioned by the media to fear Trump, and to demonized the unvaxxed which served to immunize him from the consequences of his myriad scandals and horrible leadership instincts (imo).

Is this the beginnings of some kind of delayed backlash?

Sweden is going right?

Italy I understand since they have such a problem with refugees. And they're just generally more conservative for whatever other reasons.

Yup. Sweden also has a huge problems with migrants. Went from being one of the safest countries to the 3rd most dangerous one in Europe.

I hope Italy does well with their new government. The country, like much of Europe, is troubled in large part due to their nonsensical green policies. Hope she brings positive, sensible change to the country.

Different country, but was listening to the UK's new female prime minister. Sounds like she is looking to make a positive impact for her country during these troubling times.

Larry Kudlow: These issues are going to decide the midterm elections

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/larry-kudlow-issues-decide-midterm-elections

excerpt:

So, the U.S. midterm elections cavalry arrived early in London. What do I mean by that? Well, new British Prime Minister Liz Truss has laid out a terrific supply-side economic growth plan, which looks a lot like the basic thrust of Kevin McCarthy's "Commitment to America" plan. Let's start with Truss.

She is slashing tax rates and deregulating energy. I love it that the liberal business media (you know who I'm talking about) is trashing it. That tells me that Truss has it exactly right. She intends to permanently reduce tax rates, personal income, corporate income and payrolls. Plus, she's ending the ban on fracking, put into place by her predecessor Boris Johnson.

In fact, she is basically repealing Boris Johnson's entire agenda, which is a good thing. Mr. Johnson was raising taxes with big social spending and went with the Green New Deal in a huge way. The results were devastating. Even though he's a Tory, he sounded just like Joe Biden and as far as these phony deficit moaners from the business media, supply-side tax cuts and deregulation will over time produce so much new growth and so much less tax avoidance, that the revenues will come pouring in to finance the tax cuts and then some.

In other words: the Laffer curve. What does that tell you? By the way, Liz Truss is basically operating a Reagan-Thatcher-Trump economic policy and don't forget, however belatedly, just like our Fed, the Bank of England is raising rates and tightening money. Now, the program's implementation will take some time, but essentially: tight money to strengthen the currency along with low tax rates to rejuvenate economic growth incentives is totally, exactly the right policy mix to get out of the stagflation that is spreading throughout the world. ....

Back