It would be worth it for Bones to get stripped to force DC and Gus to fight!

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Bones should state his terms to resign through the media since the UFC is trying to force his hand. Say meet my terms and I'll sign tomorrow. Otherwise kick rocks. Bones should say go ahead and interim it and I will gladly beat the winner on my terms. Not Gus, Dc or Dana's. Everyone knows Bones is the best and the demand of the fight will only increase.

I would love to see dc vs Gus. I could careless about the belts. I only want to see good fights. Jones vs Gus just happened so jones vs dc or dc vs Gus has more interst for me.

Jones will fight Gus 2 we all know it's going to happen.
TC is in a hurry for JOnes to lose, but me I am in a hurry for Jones to destroy Gus and DC.

Shut up ts. Your idea is retarded.

I wanna see GUS, DC, Rumble in that order. It tbh I rather see JBJ v Gus and then the co main be DC v Rumble and that winner gets the title shot. Based on his fights at LHW DC doesn't deserve a title shot yet not does Rumble but it's new fighters for JBJ to take on and that what we all wanna see this rematch stuff is old look at Cain v JDS or Cain v Bigfoot

I swear there's a lot of Jon Jones fans that never want to see him fight.

I swear there's a lot of Jon Jones fans that never want to see him fight.

I want to see Bones fight on his terms. I find it funny how negotiations are being tied into it and Dana is trying to strong arm things now now.

No. Either against Jones is more interesting. I don't think Gus has much for DC.

Back