It was funny to see magny's happiness dwindle as the crowd rightfully booed him.

bubby

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit decision.
I swear, you'd think Hendricks was Asian, considering how often the judges fuck him over. Magny won about 25 seconds of that whole fight.

Actually fighting > holding someone down and doing fuck all.

Bullshit decision.
I swear, you'd think Hendricks was Asian, considering how often the judges fuck him over. Magny won about 25 seconds of that whole fight.
I will judge fully after I download and watch the fight. Supriesed at the result though based off the pbp thread.

Bullshit decision.

He didn't care at all about the boos. He has the W.

I had j.h. but they both need to get it together.

Hendricks might be gone.

who cares.. hendricks layed and prayed.. he fought horribly even if he should have won..

Gif/vid? Went to take a GOAT piss.

#GUERNICAbless

Magny was more active everywhere even off his back. MMA crowds boo pretty much all black fighters no matter what, i mean Hendricks misses weight, and then tries to lay n pray the whole fight and the fans still choose to boo Magny. Makes no sense, but MMA crowds gonna MMA crowd.

Stay salty my friend

Bullshit decision.
Not as funny as your tears in this very thread.

MuVE0L9.jpg

He seemed pretty happy to me

As he should be considering he easily won 29-28

Magny was more active everywhere even off his back. MMA crowds boo pretty much all black fighters no matter what, i mean Hendricks misses weight, and then tries to lay n pray the whole fight and the fans still choose to boo Magny. Makes no sense, but MMA crowds gonna MMA crowd.

lol triggered

Terrible fight. They both looked like shit. Hendricks is done.

jonny got beat striking in round 1, the n he got 1 takedown, were he had to fed off a sub and strikes from triangle position. he lost that round

Round 2 was jonnys easily.

round 3 neil bested him striking and jonny gets another takedown just to fend off niels fuckin triangle and elbows.

dude lost plain and simple

Bullshit decision.
youre correct magny won 25seconds and hendricks won none... 25 seconds of fight in that fight the rest was stalemate

Back