• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It was a Mostly Peaceful Beatdown

iu

I think Colby is a lib in disguise. Building a heel character around a MAGA persona shows deep down he sees Trump as bad.

Also, he defended against Trump's arm-drag hand shake.

Colby lib confirmed.

I think Colby is a lib in disguise. Building a heel character around a MAGA persona shows deep down he sees Trump as bad.

Colby lib confirmed.
Lol trying to use reverse psychology to turn us patriotic americans against Chaos. You’re weak. Colby’s support for real heroes like cops, soldiers and first responders is what a true american would say. Not some coward who sits at home and calls cops cowards.

I'm actually listening to Luke Thomas right now and he seems perfectly fine. SDers are more triggered by him than they think he is triggered by whatever they project on him.

Pretty sure he had already prepared for that loss long before the fight even started.

Pretty sure he had already prepared for that loss long before the fight even started.

Yeah, most people did. Colby was the heavy favorite.

Yeah, most people did. Colby was the heavy favorite.

Definitely time for T-Bag to go back to his career, pretending that he can rap.

Crossing my fingers that it's Colby that sends him from the UFC and retires him.

Dana said in the post fight show that he should retire.

Colby lib confirmed.

You are VERY wrong.

The guy just about jizzed his pants when Trump called him at the post fight presser.

Lol trying to use reverse psychology to turn us patriotic americans against Chaos. You’re weak. Colby’s support for real heroes like cops, soldiers and first responders is what a true american would say. Not some coward who sits at home and calls cops cowards.

Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

Still, never voted for Trump. Lib confirmed

Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

Still, never voted for Trump. Lib confirmed
Lol it still doesnt change the fact that Tyron “race baiting BLM” woodley got stomped out tonight. Im loving how mad the liberal snowflakes are hahaha

Lol it still doesnt change the fact that Tyron “race baiting BLM” woodley got stomped out tonight. Im loving how mad the liberal snowflakes are hahaha

Any day Woodley gets Woodley'ed is a good day. At least we can agree on that.

Still... lib confirmed <45>

Back