It really doesn't matter if Jones won or not

Normot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since they would do the rematch anyways and the second fight is the only one that matters.

Personally I think it should've been a draw and then they could really hype up the rematch. But as long as Reyes is getting the rematch, it really doesn't matter much. Either way Jon retains the title and we get a great rematch between the top 2 LHW's on the planet.

But now they probably won’t do the rematch..

Doesn’t matter to me in the current UFC. It’s a complete circus. I know what I saw. That’s good enough.

it doesnt matter?

i read that jones makes 5 Million Dollars per fight … as a CHAMP

so non champ Jones makes 1 Million Dollars.

4 Million difference

so yeah it matters.

Personally I think it should've been a draw and then they could really hype up the rematch. But as long as Reyes is getting the rematch, it really doesn't matter much. Either way Jon retains the title and we get a great rematch between the top 2 LHW's on the planet.
Hopefully...

Jones lost that fight, he controlled the octagon but lost while he did it

Doesn’t matter to me in the current UFC. It’s a complete circus. I know what I saw. That’s good enough.

You saw a great fight that could've gone either way. 3rd round was a coin flip. Just so it's clear...
that's what you saw

Yeah....

Let's just throw the scoring system out of the window entirely and invent a non-existing 10-8 round to make the judging farce complete, just so Uncle Dana can use the result of the fight as a promotional tool.

Fuck being a legitimate sport right?

Yeah....

Let's just throw the scoring system out of the window entirely and invent a non-existing 10-8 round to make the judging farce complete, just so Uncle Dana can use the result of the fight as a promotional tool.

Lol i cant understand you retards that criticize ufc for not being a legitimate sport.

Its a private organization and it was never supposed to be legitimate.

Yeah....

Who said anything about a 10-8 round?

10-10 rounds should be given out when there is no clear cut winner of the round. I know they're rarely used.... but time and time again there are rounds when neither fighter does much damage, or rounds that are back and forth, and the judges arbitrarily chose a winner of the round, leading to all these screwy decisions. Watching live (I haven't rewatched), I thought Round 2 easily could've been a 10-10. Dom landed some shots at the beginning of the round, Jon controlled him for the rest of the round, neither fighter really did any damage. Personally I'd score that a 10-10, and I think Dom pretty clearly won 1 and 3, and Jon pretty clearly won 4 and 5. I saw that fight as a draw.

rematch or not. The fight ended up being deliver to me. I thought it would of been a easy for jones at first. LOL.

I’m guessing it matters to Dominick.

Back