Young and Arrogant
Rich
Drug addict
Fake
Dirty fighter
Bible basher
Too big for his weight class

And stillllll....

Must suck to be a hater knowing this guy will be champ for a very long time.

If you are talking about outside the UFC Jon Jones then LOL! Of course he deserves every single bit of flack he gets. That doesn't suck, its common knowledge.

Imagine how much worse it will be for Jones lovers when he destroys himself outside the sport, and can no longer compete? You will all be pining to see him, and he should have so many more years left...

The only thing I hate about him, is that he is allowed to suffer no consequences for his actions.

If you are talking about outside the UFC Jon Jones then LOL! Of course he deserves every single bit of flack he gets. That doesn't suck, its common knowledge.

yaa, everyone hates JJ. No person in the world likes him. is normal.

Imagine how much worse it will be for Jones lovers when he destroys himself outside the sport, and can no longer compete? You will all be pining to see him, and he should have so many more years left...

The only thing I hate about him, is that he is allowed to suffer no consequences for his actions.

Cool off on the wishful thinkin'. Dude can still fight regardless of the drama.

yaa, everyone hates JJ. No person in the world likes him. is normal.

I like him.

Yes, I like his personality as well. And I couldn't give a flying fuck if he's doing coke.

Cheers!

Crazy thing is this will make him a much bigger star cause the whole world seems to be talking about it.

I like him.

Its impossible, I don;t believe you. No one like the way he behaves outside of cage. No champion like this behaves. Mikro Crop Cop, Andersen Silver, GPS, Cain ... are all amazing champions - humble and amazing. Thats why everyone loves them.

Thats not true. People dismiss Fedor and Silva all the time regardless of their demeanor. But hey, to each their own.

I like his fights and respect him as a fighter since the Gus fight, it takes a lot to come back after what Gus gave him in the first 3.5 rounds. That being said I will never root for him (to put it mildly) because if there's anyting I hate, it's bullies, and Jones is not only a bully, but also a hypocritical, homophobic, petty, drug-using bully.

Here's to Jones v Gus II living up to the first fight.

Young and Arrogant
Rich
Drug addict
Fake
Dirty fighter
Bible basher

And stillllll....

Not quite. You hate just when you watch MMA. I "hate" Jones 15-30 min per year. I can live with that :))

Thats not true. People dismiss Fedor and Silva all the time regardless of their demeanor. But hey, to each their own.

thats a different story. Some folks dismiss Feders and Silver professionaly, but in private life they love them. Everyone loves fedors privately. He's humble, no trash talk, just shows up a bit chubby and fights. Silver in real live is super humble too. Great father.

Jones is amazing in the cage but outside of it, everyone hates him for beeing the worst human ever in the world.

No, they don't acknowledge FEDOR and SILVA because they refuse to see their mastery. Strange really

No, they don't acknowledge FEDOR and SILVA because they refuse to see their mastery. Strange really

who doesn't acknowledge them? probably jones fans. The rest of the MMA world knows the true legends and heros. Don't worry about Fedor and Andersens. They will always be GOATS.

Lol. You so butthurt.

I know plenty of people who use illegal drugs and suffer no consequences and some of them actually affect my life. And I don't even care, I just ignore it.

who doesn't acknowledge them? probably jones fans. The rest of the MMA world knows the true legends and heros. Don't worry about Fedor and Andersens. They will always be GOATS.

Nah son, you haven't posted enough so its no wonder you made this assumption :icon_chee

Also, I don't think Hans Christian Andersen is an MMA fighter.

It wouldn't be nearly as funny to see Jones constantly find new ways to make himself look bad, while he so wants to be loved, if he wasn't champion.

Yeah it must, he could be the champ at 205 for years, years.

Personally I don't hate the guy but if we're being honest I enjoyed the beating that Gus gave him as much as everyone else did.

Young and Arrogant
Rich
Drug addict
Fake
Dirty fighter
Bible basher

And stillllll....

Hi there Luke Thomas! Didn't realise that you frequented Sherdog!

Young and Arrogant
Rich
Drug addict
Fake
Dirty fighter
Bible basher

And stillllll....

He'll probably retire early in his 30s without ever being beaten in a fight.

Back