News "It looks like Nick Diaz will fight this year" - Dana White

"It looks like Nick Diaz will fight this year" - Dana White

I'm as old school as they can come and I'm like
tumblr_n7qrsdPOKm1scztezo1_400.gif
What come back for a fight then back to who knows where again..? Who does he come back and fight another old schooler in a nostalgia fight? Will watch but will not much care mma as moved to another generational level I've come to terms with that other might wanna do the same.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is the fight to make. Nick hasnt won forever and is coming off this layoff. Maz beat his brother ( as he should have) and he is a beatable welter in a thin division. This is a fight Nick " could" possibly win. I can only imagine the verbiage back n forth though oddly, I see Maz being respectful towards Nick until Diaz pops off with something.....and then it's on.

Everything else Dana says the standard reaction around here is he's full of shit, don't believe his lies etc, but as soon as he says Diaz is returning the threads start rolling. Haven't you poor sods been honey dicked enough by now by Nick himself?

Dana saying it almost guarantees that Nick Diaz doesn't fight this year but I'll bite:

Diablo Diaz and Conduit (mainly he) owe us a dog fight. This is the fight to make.
Huh? Diaz/Condit has no broad appeal, whatsoever. The Masvidal fight makes sense for both of them
and the company.

Wait, has Masvidal even been cleared to fight?
ActiveFrequentBorer-size_restricted.gif
PoorAngelicHornbill-size_restricted.gif

Better be against Mas.

I like Nick, but I think he’ll have a lot of problems if he returns. Like he’ll get pieced up by anyone with a name. Great fighter though; he built his name without the UFC through pure fighting spirit, or something like that.

Bro that's Substance Abuse guy has almost 103000k posts since 2008.....103k posts. He is some fat ass that has no life and has never done anything athletic, or anything of substance in his life....give him a break. Sherdog is literally his life as sad as it is. That fat guy behind the keyboard with a wrist brace on that you see on Southpark was literally modeled off him.

haha thats an average of 1 post per hour for 13 years !!

Mas, Leon and with wins title shot. With losses Conor.

He was a champion in Strikeforce and actually defended his title.
StrikeForce is different to the UFC, he couldn’t compete with the top of their division at the time of his title shots.

Think about this. I loved watching Nick fight but in the last 10years he has a worse record than Jake Paul.

Sweet. Jorge Masvidal or Kevin Gastelum.

Kelvin ! Great idea Bro. You should be in charge.

I like everything about that fight. Nick at this age is prolly best at 185 even if the contenders at that weight would smoke him...

Also should be another "special dispensation" 5 rounders.

diaz will actually fight. hes looking to fiish out his contract to fight a paul brother lolol

Back