it just got real (UFC weights in)

BJJ_Rage

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Khabib Nurmagomedov just rocked a tshirt with the inscription on it :" IF SAMBO WAS EASY, IT WOULD BE CALL JIU JITSU"... Khabib is going against Thiago Tavares... khabib is 18-0, tough fight for thiago...

If someone has the pic please post it, I dont know how to do it :icon_cry2

The decision in his last fight should have gone to Tibau.

Yup just saw this. That shirt is epic! He has been training over at AKA for this fight so he will be ready. Going to be a great IMO. If it hits the ground Thiago is in trouble IMO.

546831_10151397224631276_1662663790_n.jpg

That wig is awesome

lololol.. Can't wait for the Butthurt

well, as long as he is not throwing cokes at a 90 pound girl i can't really complain about him

Yup just saw this. That shirt is epic! He has been training over at AKA for this fight so he will be ready. Going to be a great IMO. If it hits the ground Thiago is in trouble IMO.

I havent followed tavares career closely, I just cheked his wiki profile and seems he has lots of subs, looks to be a ground fighter, but khabib is no joke, I didnt watch his last fight against tibau, but if he could outworked tibau, then he is for real...

Who else thinks Bisping is going to spash Vitor?

Who else thinks Bisping is going to spash Vitor?

I sure do think this is gonna happen and then Bisping will get his shot at Silva. That Sambo shirt idea was one of the funniest I have seen in a while.

Heh, last person to take a shot at BJJ got arm-barred (Herman vs Nog).

Back