It is the biggest stars that get most affected by the Reebok deal

Tentacle

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With the rise of Conor and Ronda we see a resurgence of mma and those two people will fill the roles of Lesnar and GSP and be even bigger. I even see the sport growing in comparison to the time around UFC 100. Ronda and Conor goes to A-level talk shows, all celebrities are talking about them, I even have feminists internet warriors as facebook friends that are posting stuff about Ronda. With the world wide growth of the sport they have the potential, especially Ronda, to become around the globe sports icons in a way GSP or Jon Jones never was.

Back to the Reebok deal. In this other thread someone said that Ronda made 40,000 from the Reebok deal, I would guess that she made more but I think it is safe to say she get

The biggest stars have exclusive Reebok deals on top of the released tier figures. It's the sponsorship equivalent of PPV points.

If you think Ronda only made 40k in sponsorship money for her last fight you're out of your mind. They're not losing any money because they have the negotiating power. Relax.

Conor and Ronda are doing fine. They'll be getting 7 figures in total sponsorships each year.

Its the veteran elite guys with limited UFC tenure that are going to get fucked over by this deal.

Back