it amazing to me

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
it seems to me conor fans want to have it both ways. they call conor the goat when he become the champ champ but now that he now stripped stripped they say belts are worthless any way

you cant have it both ways fan boys.

nogueira-brothers.jpg

it seems to me conor fans want to have it both ways. they call conor the goat when he become the champ champ but now that he now stripped stripped they say belts are worthless any way

Go back to school school before starting another thread thread.

How can you be so drunk at 7:30am?

I haven't really seen any talk of the "belt being worthless now" from anybody, where is this being said?

Last edited:
I haven't really seen any talk of the "belt being worthless" now from anybody, where is this being said?

I haven't really seen any talk of the "belt being worthless now" from anybody, where is this being said?

conor fan boys call khabib a fake worthless meaningless champ. duh.

I agree 100%

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back