• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social It’s NOT OK to be white

So stupid. As if white people are not victims of police. Nice derp level argument.

Yeah that's totally the argument... Not the disproportional incarceration for the same crime or unequal application of force.. no that's too much for your derp brain to process.. you can only compute "white pepol ar arrested tooooo hurr"

Last edited:
This is some sorry ass shit.

Wypipo are even trying to appropriate being victims of racism now.

Sad.

When I say "real life" I mean regular daily occurrence. Not just isolated examples found and compiled online.

So tell me about these workshops you attend.

And no, you don't see these examples "regularly" or "all the time". You watch YouTube videos where someone scoured the planet of 7+ billion people, found 100 or so examples of recorded anti-white prejudice and trolled you into believing that's significant or indicative of anything.

You want to look at some statistics, go look at the discrepancy between criminal punishments for the same crime. Or number of traffic stops when other variables are accounted for. THAT is what I mean when I say real life.. not some shitty BuzzFeed article titled "white people need to stop ruining rap" or some other bullshit.

Fucking triggered little snowflake. Get off your anime watching ass and go live in reality other than youtube, and then come back to me with how many times your precious skin color was oppressed.

This is so fucking annoying to even argue, I'm almost certain that you could count the amount of times your white skin was prejudiced against OUTSIDE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN on one hand with 3 fingers missing, just like every other dipshit who posts here with these same arguments, but because you SAW IT ON YOUTUBE, we must now waste time arguing the very not-at-all serious issue of anti-white prejudice in a 80% white country... Fucking autism at its finest
62% and dropping.

Why do I feel like this kinda of discussion is ONLY taking place on internet forums and twitter.

lucky! i'm half white/filipino. half the time, i'm having a great time, the other half is opressed and feels victimized
Not so fast, @nac386 let this hapa know about 19th century Jim Crow laws in the South, this full oppressor thinks he's half oppressed. This is white supremacy, simple as.

That's not including White Latinos/Hispanics, who I consider to be Caucasian regardless
Then it would be 72% but these numbers are obviously inflated as some obviously mestizo hispanics are classified as white. I think East Indians, Arabs, are all classified as white too.

lol If you black and you see the word campground spelled as Kampground...that should like you know you shouldn't be there. Clear sign that's KKK territory in the south.

Seeing a campground spelled 'Kampground' on a sign is probably as rare as black people camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back