It’s Father’s Day. Shout outs to the UFC dads out there.

For all sherbros who are dads I wish u a great day today. Tomorrow we can rip our eyeballs off.

He looks like his dad?

giphy.gif
has science gone too far?

my female and I are expecting a little baby girl on the 25th

I'm scurred

we did the hospital tour yesterday and I discovered that I will be sleeping on a CHAIR for two nights in a row. CHAIR is tucked away in CORNER

my Dad is the greatest man I've ever known and I hope I can pull this off, myself

on topic, lemme try and actually contribute to the thread, and think of a non TheChris/Sage/Wonderboy dad story

Don’t be scared homie

my female and I are expecting a little baby girl on the 25th

I'm scurred

we did the hospital tour yesterday and I discovered that I will be sleeping on a CHAIR for two nights in a row. CHAIR is tucked away in CORNER

my Dad is the greatest man I've ever known and I hope I can pull this off, myself

on topic, lemme try and actually contribute to the thread, and think of a non TheChris/Sage/Wonderboy dad story

Father of four here. You got this. You'll love that little girl so damn much when she arrives that you'll figure everything out. Trust me, being a dad is the best. The unwavering love your girl will give you will blow your mind.

Father of four here. You got this. You'll love that little girl so damn much when she arrives that you'll figure everything out. Trust me, being a dad is the best. The unwavering love your girl will give you will blow your mind.
oh man, thank you for this

happy Father’s Day

cheers

MMA wouldn't be the same without you Lord Dana

Thank you daddy

Baldfather bless our souls

<{danawhoah}><Dana05><{danawhoah}><Dana05>

My son is 15 months right now. last year I celebrated this day and didn’t deserve shit. Now that I’ve kept a human alive for an entire year I gotta say I’ve earned this one... happy Father’s Day assholes

Congrats bud

tumblr_lyoh5kAH5X1rnpheko1_500.jpg

Back