Israel kept callin Rob the Mozzie whos a fake Australian

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
I think Israel is gonna get lit up. Hope not tho

i think he was talking about 'fake belt'

What is a mozzy?

I've heard of wozzie, which is a combination of being of Southern European (typically Greek or Italian) background but typically they and/or their family is born and raised in Australia and display an anglicized personality. No idea what a mozzy is though.

mozzie is short for mosquito , Aussie slang.
basically calling him annoying etc

I've heard of wozzie, which is a combination of being of Southern European (typically Greek or Italian) background but typically they and/or their family is born and raised in Australia and display an anglicized personality. No idea what a mozzy is though.

Maori+Aussie = mozzy

Sadly he's a tough bastard. Bigger and longer Israel just got hurt badly by a WW, Bobby will beat him no doubt

Still more beneficial than the Abo's in Australia, cunts are too busy sniffing petrol and giving eachother aids from the age of twelve in Abo prominent areas.

Take your racist bullshit and shove it up your fucking ass

Kelvin is one of the hardest hitters at MW, he hurt Jacare and Weidman bad too.

umm whats a fake australian?
what makes a real Australian?

Adesanya should leave the shit talking to people who are good at it and it's pointless trying it with Whittaker.
Whittaker isn't going to say anything back so it's pointless.

Whittaker has the 5 stars from the Australian flag tattooed on his chest and not the 4 star from the NZ one. Someone born in Nigeria who moved to NZ as a child has no business criticising the nationality of a fighter born in NZ who moved to Aus as a kid anyway.

Actually a mozzie is a maori living in australia.

Back