Israel Adesanya vs Canelo Alvarez at a catch weight

Only if Cinnamon takes on Steph Curry in basketball.

If kicks aren't allowed, Israel has no chance here

Izzy did everything in his power to not stand in the pocket and exchange hands with Romero.
He did stand in the pocket with him two times actually during the fight and got cracked BAD both times.

So that's a no from me

yay 2021 combat sports
2022 about to be wild

Izzy is nearly a foot taller

If kicks were allowed, Canelo would be literally dead in under a minute

Rather see Adesanya vs. both Paul brothers on the same night.

But no, I don't want to see that either, so no, no and no.

It would be interesting to see this. No doubt Izzy would keep it competitive, he's got a huge size advantage here. 9 inches in height and 10 inches in reach, not to mention he's got 20 lbs in weight. He controls distance very well and has very good technical boxing skills.

I'm pretty sure Canelo would get flatlined. Adesanya is way too big, I don't know where peoples heads are at.

Izzy is a kickboxer, not boxer. while yes, it's mostly the same fundamentals, but taking part of your weapons away limits what you can do in the ring. I don't think he'd stand a chance of winning. Could he make it competitive? sure, but the boxing rules would kill him like it does with every fighter who steps over to the boxing ring.

Canelo didn't even know who Usman was, why would he fight any of these guys when they aren't even the most popular fighters in their respective organizations?

If it has to be a circus fight, it'll be a Paul bro $$$$$$$$$

I'm pretty sure Canelo would get flatlined. Adesanya is way too big, I don't know where peoples heads are at.
He is as heavy as Kovalev and an inferior boxer. Israel would lose a boxing match. Glory rules, Israel would leg kick him onto crutches inside of a round.

Back