• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Israel Adesanya says Alex Pereira is "Like a son uttering his first words"

If you realize that Izzy was probably mercilessly bullied at school, it'll all make sense.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he did but still, just cause he got bullied doesn't mean he has to act that way, especially after accomplishing all that he has. I got quite mercilessly bullied in school myself and I don't act anything like this despite not achieving even a fraction of what he has. So it's even harder for me to understand why he's still behaving this way. Like dude, get the chip off your shoulder already, holy shit. You literally have no reason to act this way anymore.

Pereira is the guy who invited Izzy to play Tekken at his house and is like 50-0. So it's midnight, Pereira is already tired, sleepy, bored and Izzy finally wins a match. Then Izzy says goodbye and runs home.

And refuses to play him ever again, stating "you're only as good as your last game lololol."

Everyone hates that guy.

The Adesanya fans are having a meltdown. Damn.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he did but still, just cause he got bullied doesn't mean he has to act that way, especially after accomplishing all that he has. I got quite mercilessly bullied in school myself and I don't act anything like this despite not achieving even a fraction of what he has. So it's even harder for me to understand why he's still behaving this way. Like dude, get the chip off your shoulder already, holy shit. You literally have no reason to act this way anymore.
Exactly my experience and thoughts

The delusion in Adesanya is interesting to watch. In any normal world, being 1-3 doesn't give you the shit talking rights. In fact, it's the opposite. But here we are. Izzy masking his shit, because he loses to Strickland, while his "Daddy" holds the gold Izzy couldn't earn himself.

Izzy tears are blessed

Alex probably sees Izzy as an easy and big payday. There's a story to sell. Adesanya comes off like a chicken. This fight could headline UFC 300 and make them millions.

In any case Alex is the one holding UFC gold right now so he's the one doing the laughing.

Back