Israel Adesanya respectfully calls out the GOAT for stand up fight

Every time I read something from Israel my IQ drops by 10 points. I’m at like -2000 now.

Only thing more depressing than Anderson being a gatekeeper are his fans actively cheering him becoming a full-on gatekeeper and fighting guys like this.

What's the point?

Prime Silva finishes Adesanya inside 1.

Old man Silva beats Adesanya in a good fight.

Silva won't last even round with Adesanya anymore. Prime Silva would sleep him on 1st but let's be real he is way too slow to fight against high level striker like Adesanya anymore. Darren Till would also handle him easily.

good mark on his resume age difference or not. fucking fun fight. I'm in

lmao "i want alldashmoke just cuz ima fan don't mean you cant catch these hands"

I fucking love this kid

Prime Silva finishes Adesanya inside 1.

Old man Silva beats Adesanya in a good fight.

I'm prolly one of the biggest Silva fans you'll ever talk to but I don't see that at all. Both dudes are technical as fuck counter strikers I dont see Adesanya over committing enough to get taken out in one by a counter puncher. I also don't see Silva pressing hard af in round 1 for no reason. This fight will be a chess match with a lotta front kicks n spinning shit. At his advanced age I gotta put my money on Adesanya by DEC in a fight the crowd boos.

I hespect Silva, but his glory days are long gone.

Younger prospects are calling him out as a stepping stone, as they did to BJ.

He should have some money fights, not pad the record of an up-and-comer.

young guys calling out old, retired legends. meh

anderson is now 43 and badly washed up...... tough fight

<DCWhoa><{JustBleed}>

Adesanya is a smart guy, knows who to call out that fans will like. DO IT

He knows it's a win-win fight for him so I'm not liking this and not really giving props to him. He should call out people in the top 5 of the division

inb4 Silva fails another drug test.
<{cruzshake}>

last time he was framed by a pharmaceutical company. under USADA he never actually failed a test. therefore we can conclude he's clean in the USADA era

Back