Media Israel Adesanya and Gordon Ryan have a conversation

Surprised Gordon is getting shit on for it.... or am I... One can only imagine if it were certain other people doing the slapping we'd hear things like thug, backwards, barbarians, criminal, freedom of speech, control your emotions etc...

Interesting that he went out of his way to say he was trying to kill Anderson / didn't go easy on him at all. Guess that ends that conversation that's been going on for more than a year now on Sherdog.

Surprised Gordon is getting shit on for it.... or am I... One can only imagine if it were certain other people doing the slapping we'd hear things like thug, backwards, barbarians, criminal, freedom of speech, control your emotions etc...

Yeah because look how much shit Masvidal and Jon got for it..

Gordon Ryan´s sleeveless Shirt - <Lmaoo>
Ridiculous what people do just to show tattoos

When Gabi Garcia came hulking outta nowhere I really thought shit was going down.

I need know more to this

y he slap him just because finger ? what else not cool for pound for pound slapping people hard asf look like they both pushed each other same time if he wanna fight y don’t he do mma then most people would have gotten arrested for 1 slap it’s assault this trained man but gets away from it for two hard ones slaps can cause cte it’s brain trauma Galvan looked rocked I don’t think he wanted to fight what happen to peace over war what martial art supposed be about

this whole thing could cause a war between gyms now smh

Last edited:
Gordon Ryan: You moved up to LHW, two seconds after Jon Jones Vacated the title. Did you duck him?
Israel Adesanya: yes.

Gordon Ryan: Are you scared of Him?
Israel Adesanya: Yes.

Gordon Ryan:Thanks for your honest answers.
Israel Adesanya: You are most welcome.

I need know more to this

y he slap him just because finger ? what else not cool for pound for pound slapping people hard asf look like they both pushed each other same time if he wanna fight y don’t he do mma then most people would have gotten arrested for 1 slap it’s assault this trained man but gets away from it for two hard ones slaps can cause cte it’s brain trauma Galvan looked rocked I don’t think he wanted to fight what happen to peace over war what martial art supposed be about

this whole thing could cause a war between gyms now smh
Andre pushed him, he got physical first. Be honest.

Andre pushed him, he got physical first. Be honest.

hard to tell honestly looks like they both pushed each other same time I like Gordon but thought that was wrong but I didn’t even kno they had beef and for what if it so bad where was damn security

just looks bad on sport for baddest dude right now in that sport pimp slapping old professors hard lol it almost bullying cause Galvao lot smaller n older Ryan beat josh Barnett for fuck sakes y he worried about galvoa

I a fan of Gordon even trained with him but the slaps were uncalled for IMO still a fan we all make mistake but that didn’t need happen wtf lol they all train ju jitsu could have been talked out next time someone might get Ralph Gracied with all their teeth knocked out stemming from this shut

I’ve always said Galvao and most competition BJJ guys these days are soft. Gifting purple belts to keep his name relevant

Woodley knocked the heart out of this guy.

Tyron%20Woodley%20vs.%20Andr%C3%A9%20Galv%C3%A3o%201.gif
Wow. I know that CM Punk gave us Sloth Guard, but I didn't realize Galvao gave us the Sloth Takedown. "Slow and steady wins the rAaaaaarghhhzzzzzzzzzz"

The only Gordon I respect and trust is Commissioner James Gordon
Batman_photos_oldman.jpg

A bit awkward now after Gordon slapped up that fraud Galvao, who happens to be Adesanya's BJJ godfather

galvao has been ducking that match for years. he gets all tough gets bitch slapped. Barks more gets it again as he’s retreating.

Then walks after him pretending it never happened. unaware it was caught on camera.

Too funny. Galvao great grappler. Shitty fighter. Gordon beats him any rule set. Unless maybe a gi to stall. But nobody wants to see that.

Why do you liberal clowns exist? Jordan punched Kerr. Kobe punched Samaki Walker. Legends.

Jon Jones throws a punch at Cormier after a push and smacks a waitress in the vag. Rickson slapped God out of Duarte on the beach. Legends.

fuck out of here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back