Isn't amazing how iconic Charlie Chaplin?

Pioneer for guys like Tom cruise and Peter dinkelage

Weird he'd make a thread celebrating a pedophile.

Oona Chaplin mas hot, though.
article-2295617-18C4BC45000005DC-714_306x827.jpg

Wood betray pact for strategic bridge.

I'd fuck her till Herb Dean said to stop meng

Are you condoning sex with underage girls?

I don't believe that that specific post says anything about overage/underage, merely about biology. Under/overage is, by the way, something that's been subject to dispute over time, and not always in clear and logically or morally unambiguous terms.

I don't believe that that specific post says anything about overage/underage, merely about biology. Under/overage is, by the way, something that's been subject to dispute over time, and not always in clear and logically or morally unambiguous terms.
So are you condoning sex with 13 year old girls?

His biggest problem legacy wise is that his mustache is now known as a hitla

girls get their period around age 13 for a biological reason

200w.gif

I've never seen his work. Do people really sit around and watch movies from the 1920's? All those people are dead now.

So are you condoning sex with 13 year old girls?

These days, absolutely not.

A century ago it would have been socially acceptable, but still immoral.

There was a time when the moment a girl was able to start pumping out babies, she was meant to get to it, and it was almost always with an older man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back