Media ISLAM on his next fight, Khabib-fame and Khabib-sparring

I'm not hating. He hasn't even beaten a top 15.

Khabib threatening to retire due to Islam getting shafted is pure fantasy.

Not sure, but I don't believe Khabib ever said that.

He deserves top 10 bro

First I’m not asking for him to fight him - I’m saying nobody else is willing to sign to fight him

Second , he hardly whooped him

He took the fight on 5 weeks notices making his ufc debut at 21 years of age and lost 29-28 - unfortunately he gassed a bit and had jitters

Two judges had it 30-27 not really a whooping, but he did throw him around a little, anyway I'm sure islam is tired fighting backwards in the ranks.

Not sure, but I don't believe Khabib ever said that.

He deserves top 10 bro

Two judges had it 30-27 not really a whooping, but he did throw him around a little, anyway I'm sure islam is tired fighting backwards in the ranks.

He does deserve a 10-12 NOW. Not like he's been getting passed over for a while now. 6 fight win streak with 2 finishes (after a KO loss to a scrub) and the most noteworthy win is Nik Lentz. It's not a travesty that he hasn't faced a top 10 yet.

Michel Prazeres was on an 8 fight win streak and fought a 22 year old prospect.

If he gets booked against Lauzon or Guida next, then you can be upset lol.

Khabib is one of the realest people in MMA history

He gave his belt to Islam and said he was next for a reason. This guy is a less savage but more skilled Khabib

He took the fight on 5 weeks notices making his ufc debut at 21 years of age and lost 29-28 - unfortunately he gassed a bit and had jitters

Lol ur a hater/liar with an agenda, 2 judges scored it 30-27 and one scored it 29-28, you saying it was 29-28 picks the outlier judge and makes it sound like the unanimous score

Lol ur a hater/liar with an agenda, 2 judges scored it 30-27 and one scored it 29-28, you saying it was 29-28 picks the outlier judge and makes it sound like the unanimous score

he took the fight on 5 weeks notice we thought it was 1-1 going into third

unfortunately he gassed and had jitters in third and didnt throw game plan

he book a fight nobody else would take and he made it quite competitive (won fight of the night)

he took the fight on 5 weeks notice we thought it was 1-1 going into third

unfortunately he gassed and had jitters in third and didnt throw game plan

he book a fight nobody else would take and he made it quite competitive (won fight of the night)

Arman did great and he should, he's a strong competitor, you having it 29-28 doesnt make that the unanimous or even majority official score. Either way I'm just pointing your bias, dont make make it so obvious next time <45>

Arman did great and he should, he's a strong competitor, you having it 29-28 doesnt make that the unanimous or even majority official score. Either way I'm just pointing your bias, dont make make it so obvious next time <45>

obviously im biased ive known the kid for since hew as 12 coming up

nevertheless let's leave it at this - hes given islam the most difficult test in the ufc as of yet not counted the fluke loss to Martins and he did it at 21 on a short 5 week camp

and as of now nobody wants to fight him - he's getting the islam treatment as well

obviously im biased ive known the kid for since hew as 12 coming up

nevertheless let's leave it at this - hes given islam the most difficult test in the ufc as of yet not counted the fluke loss to Martins and he did it at 21 on a short 5 week camp

and as of now nobody wants to fight him - he's getting the islam treatment as well

I'm a fan of his too, but only knew of him after his UFC debut. I periodically check google and his instagram for hints of his next fight but like you sign theres been so sign of it. I must have been one of the few in Canada who was rooting for him against OAB

He's 1-1 and I'm sure has a bright future, but at this point you have to admit Islam is deserving of a ranked opponent sooner than him.

I'm a fan of his too, but only knew of him after his UFC debut. I periodically check google and his instagram for hints of his next fight but like you sign theres been so sign of it. I must have been one of the few in Canada who was rooting for him against OAB

He's 1-1 and I'm sure has a bright future, but at this point you have to admit Islam is deserving of a ranked opponent sooner than him.

He was deserving of a ranked opponent prior to the arman fight even

both the arman(kid making his debut on short notice) and ramos fights were completely unneeded and waste of time

Good Options Right Now

Charles Olivera ,Kevin Lee, or Barboza

There is no money in Islam for UFC. UFC = Haram.

Not good business my friends.

tumblr_p98ouddTsE1tpri36o1_400.gifv

Back