Islam Makhachev Claims Usman Nurmagomedov Has Better Striking Than Dustin Poirier

You're getting quoted when Islam KOs Dustin.
I didn't say Dustin was gonna knock Islam out. Lol, he could though, Volk wobbled Islam and he doesn't punch nothing like Dustin. Islams chin is not at all like Khabib's also.

I still predict a easy Islam victory, but of course I will be pulling hard for Dustin.

Last edited:

I feel like he'll get subbed sooner, maybe dropped too?
Idk Islam kicks are pretty solid and combined with that takedown threat that'll have Dustin being very hesitant

We'll see tho, I think Islam should just shoot asap and keep him grounded until he finds an opportunity to lock something in. Not worth messing around on the feet with someone who's TDD and overall wrestling isn't as good as yours

I feel like he'll get subbed sooner, maybe dropped too?
Idk Islam kicks are pretty solid and combined with that takedown threat that'll have Dustin being very hesitant

We'll see tho, I think Islam should just shoot asap and keep him grounded until he finds an opportunity to lock something in. Not worth messing around on the feet with someone who's TDD and overall wrestling isn't as good as yours
Shut up, Islam should stike only. Lol

c2d66da0-39d6-11ec-bff3-51ed17d4e4fa

61FdUZnSmPL.jpg

Can Islam handle that Poirier Hot Sauce?​
Nothing against Dustin, but if you think that's hot hot sauce, there's nothing I can say that wouldn't land me double yellows.

Shut up, Islam should stike only. Lol
He might do that to some extent, maybe to prove a point that he can KO one of the best strikers in the division
And I don't think he'd be completely out of his depth there, but there's no real reason to take that risk lol

Again he might just do it to try and prove a point, if he does it might backfire badly

Last edited:
You're getting quoted when Islam KOs Dustin.
Tbf he didn’t say Dustin was gonna ko him, he just pointed out that Dustin has proven punching power in the context of comparing him to Usman who is helping Islam prep. Quoting him if Islam kos Dustin doesn’t conflict w his point. It would simply show that Islam successfully navigated Dustin’s punching power

I didn't say Dustin was gonna knock Islam out. Lol, he could though, Volk wobbled Islam and he doesn't punch nothing like Dustin. Islams chin is not at all like Khabib's also.

Tbf he didn’t say Dustin was gonna ko him, he just pointed out that Dustin has proven punching power in the context of comparing him to Usman who is helping Islam prep. Quoting him if Islam kos Dustin doesn’t conflict w his point. It would simply show that Islam successfully navigated Dustin’s punching power

??? Why would you quote him when some guy who isn't Usman beats Dustin?

As soon as Usman or Islam loses to anyone by anything, you're getting quoted! lol
You're on the list. Enjoy getting quoted

They approach the stand up entirely different is the problem. As good as sparring with usman is for improving islams overall striking prowess, it dosent prepare him for the type of hooks and uppercuts he can see against Dustin that carry great stopping power. I’m sure they’re getting boxers in to work with to try and mimic it. But usman himself won’t be able to likely be that guy to prepare him for Dustin’s style if islams wants to entertain striking with him.

That's not true at all. And the kid pissed hot already wtf.

Not only that their striking style is so different, might as well bring in khabib to prepare for Poirier. As a matter of fact, there might be more similarity between the two.

Usman is good but what makes him great is his grappling. I think Umar is better.
He pissed hot for Cold and Flu medication

Back