• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Islam is a new Fedor

islam needs to start fighting pro wrestlers with 0-0 records to become the next fedora

If he can do that alongside defending his belt, he definitely should. He'll make a lot more money, which is the point of prize fighting.

Unfortunately, unlike Pride, UFC fighters are tied down.

New Fedor? So, he's 31 now. Guessing he has about a year left of his prime and then he'll start getting flatlined left and right including once against a 135er 2 weightclasses below him?

There was like 15 lb weight difference, they were the same height and Dan was loaded up on TRT. Not sure why you're acting like Dan fought Ngannou lol

absolutely not. dude fought a featherweight on 10 days notice and now he thinks he is jon jones. he's defended his belt once against an actual light weight. islam is 90% hype, favorable matchups, delusion.

He fights on the side that's supposed to be an opponent strength.

He outgrapled the wizard grappler Oliveira and outstruck an awesome boxer in Volk.

Didnt break a sweat tho..
Except he fights in the UFC
Except he actually fights good fighters
Except he won't fight ten years past his prime

I don't see the similarities at all. But since we're comparing, I'd say he's more skilled than Fedor, actually.

Fedor >>> Khabib >>>>>>>>>>>> Islam

In my opinion

<Fedor23>

"Islam is a new Fedor"

<KhabibBS>

Back