Media Islam’s new haircut? Wow.

Can’t stand long hair on dudes, it’s feminine and nasty. How to turn off a woman instantly, no woman wants a long hair hippie

warlor.. I mean prophet Mohammed had a long hair. its not haram unless if it makes you connect with your feminine side
So basically anything goes if you don’t connect with your feminine side.

eww-brother-eww.gif

Totally haram to have a woman's haircut
Lotta studs had long hair a few years ago and they slayed more women than you can even comprehend. Even the band poison who do look like women slayed more than you can comprehend. I had long hair and even a half retarded country boy like me got women that wouldnt even look at you twice.

This is fake.

I don't know how much is trolling and how much is people genuinely believing this is a legit picture lol. You can see the Howler Head logo blurred in the background from a photoshoot likely from one of his UFC Apex fights lol, it's not that hard to debunk. <Lmaoo>

Same red & yellow horizontal bar in the background that you can see in the center here.

20220226092210_highlight_640_3848.png
Islam-Makhachev-gav-en-forutsagelse-for-kampen-med-Charles-Oliveira..jpg

Last edited:
It’s called the Jimmy Butler cut, if you asking your barber

Is this real? Is it even possible to grow that much in such a short time? Doesn’t seem possible……..

Hair grows 1/8th an inch a week on average do the math that’s like 1/2 inch every month even if he did like 1 inch every months it wouldn’t be that long wtf. Sherbros aren’t thinking about this.

View attachment 1031827
Hes putting his finger to his mouth like "shhhhh I just beat a guy smaller than me. Dont tell anyone."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back