Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

xmLhB5U.jpg

About 15 I think. I have no way of really knowing without looking through an assload of PM's. I know I am gonna miss some of these morons that didn't submit right. My PM box is getting hammered and between this contest, the Shooper of the Year thread, the Best Poster of the Year thread, request and what not these entries are almost scrolling off the page. I know I am gonna miss some of these guys that titled their PM "Did I do it right?" or w/e. The rules are there for a purpose.
Around 15 seems good already.

I guess a lot of people don't bother to read the rules for the title thing...

U8Va5bA.jpg

Last edited:
What will happen when it's ISL 20? :D

Several people have mentionned 3, others 5. 4 votes sounds like a good middle ground like Bigwaverider mentionned above.
It's not ISL 20... it's ISL 6.

The difference between 5 votes & 6 votes is insignificant. Please stop trolling me. I was being serious. It's fun having 6 votes instead of 5 for the synchronicity of it being ISL 6.

Last edited:
It's not ISL 20... it's ISL 6.

The difference between 5 votes & 6 votes is insignificant. Please stop trolling me.
I'm not trolling lol

Just going with what Bigwaverider said. He asked anywhere between 3-5. So I was agreeing with what he said about 4

I like the synchronicity of this being ISL 6 & having 6 votes. I like stuff like that. 3 is way too few. The cream will rize to the top regarless. We're not running a concentration camp contest here. Let the votes flow like the river & go with 6 imo.
I said a nice simple commentary on how I like something.
What will happen when it's ISL 20? :D
You started trolling me.

FFS its ISL 6
I'm not trolling lol
Yes... don't you see that you were trolling? Everyone else does.

Submitted, and did it correctly.

giphy.gif

just got mine in. I tried to bite off more than I could chew last night and had to do a much less ambitious one today.

Looks like time is up. We have about 18 that submitted. A good number and may be a record for submissions in an ISL.

Last edited:
Holy sh*t... this waz intense... can I have another couple of dayz?

tenor.gif

Looking forward to seeing Empty Emp's shoop squash all of our hopes and dreams.

<{yahyou}>

4 pr 5 votes? someone make up my mind.

Back