Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

The only valid reason for pulling out of ISL would be if the person losses both of his arms in an accident. But even then, he should at least make the effort to finish his shoop with his feet.

I agree. @HughPhug competed in Paint when he was recovering from an appendix removal. Made this for him at the time.

hughphug-png.486565

I almost had to withdraw from this contest for personal reasons... But I'm sticking it out. Life finds a way.

You're an inspiration to us all.

sounding like it's going to be 4. The Fantastic Four (and 20%)

I'm game anywhere from 3 to 5 or so.

Attachments

• HughPhug.png
    HughPhug.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 180
One guy stubbed his toe, another broke his fingernail, one had too much Tiarmisu, another had a bad weight cut, and the other one was up front and said he couldn't pass the USADA test.

tenor.gif

I think that 3 votes is ok.

How many will advance to the second round? I have no problem with everyone advancing as the points will be added up for the 2 rounds anyways.

I think that 3 votes is ok. How many will advance to the second round? I have no problem with everyone advancing as the points will be added up for the 2 rounds anyways.

the top 20 will advance.

^ is this official?
Haven't heard from @jei. Me & @Ottawaguy should probably take it down a notch though... I didn't mean to have him so shook that he'z ducking out on his title. Perhaps he should try some LOG.

log-rifleman-dc-grown-jpg.486591

Attachments

• LOG-Rifleman-DC-grown.jpg
    LOG-Rifleman-DC-grown.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 111
Have no fear, I'm still in the game. The TV Championship is still very much on.

Haven't heard from @jei. Me & @Ottawaguy should probably take it down a notch though... I didn't mean to have him so shook that he'z ducking out on his title. Perhaps he should try some LOG.

log-rifleman-dc-grown-jpg.486591

Log shoops are da bes...

dc-jones-log-jpg.486595

Attachments

• dc-jones-log.jpg
    dc-jones-log.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 106
Have no fear, I'm still in the game. The TV Championship is still very much on.

avitar-revolution-2-gif.486593

We got 3 gladiators willing to fight against a possibility of watching a horrible episode of a cringy series... yet make a detailed yet entertaining review of the episode should they have teh least amount of votes!

Congrats to brotherz @Ottawaguy & @jei for stepping up!!!

Who else got teh stone'z?!?!?!

{<Scared}

Attachments

• Avitar-Revolution-2.gif
    Avitar-Revolution-2.gif
    966 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I suggest 6 because it's ISL 6, but I don't really know
I like the synchronicity of this being ISL 6 & having 6 votes. I like stuff like that. 3 is way too few. The cream will rize to the top regarless. We're not running a concentration camp contest here. Let the votes flow like the river & go with 6 imo.

I'm thinking we should all at least get a participation spoon?

QldFxSx.png

I like the synchronicity of this being ISL 6 & having 6 votes. I like stuff like that. 3 is way too few. The cream will rize to the top regarless. We're not running a concentration camp contest here. Let the votes flow like the river & go with 6 imo.
What will happen when it's ISL 20? :D

Several people have mentionned 3, others 5. 4 votes sounds like a good middle ground like Bigwaverider mentionned above.

<209Bitch>

Have most people submitted their shoops yet?

About 15 I think. I have no way of really knowing without looking through an assload of PM's. I know I am gonna miss some of these morons that didn't submit right. My PM box is getting hammered and between this contest, the Shooper of the Year thread, the Best Poster of the Year thread, request and what not these entries are almost scrolling off the page. I know I am gonna miss some of these guys that titled their PM "Did I do it right?" or w/e. The rules are there for a purpose.

Back