ISIS reportedly kills 13 boys for watching soccer: Is ISIS adopting Taliban tactics?

All you fools who think ISIS isnt funded by US government are gullible idiots who voted twice for bush and obama
And will get clinton in charge soon too lol

All you fools who think ISIS isnt funded by US government are gullible idiots who voted twice for bush and obama
And will get clinton in charge soon too lol

Yeah, because destroying Iraq, which we spent 3 trillion dollars trying to democratize, works in our favour.

Yeah.

Sure.

The Taleban of the 90s checked men's pubic hair to see if they were of the correct length.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/apr/28/afghanistan-mujahideen-taliban

-

In downtown Kabul there is a pedestrian underground passage. I was very young when I came across an interesting but unusual scene. Two religious police stood at the entrance, picking men out and taking them to a corner. I wondered why the religious police would just pick a few and body search them hidden from the public eye. I walked over to a man who had just been let go.

“What’s going on here?” I asked. The man grimaced, his eyes full of hatred and humiliation, answered: “They put a string inside my trousers to see if I had shaved my pubic hair.” The Ministry of Fighting Vice and Promoting Virtue says that the sunna commands the removal of pubic hair. This apparently is their idea of good hygiene, which is promoted by Islam.

http://kabulpress.org/my/spip.php?article3546

ISIS is being funded by McCain's "ISIS" in Arizona.

ISIS is only getting their money, weapons, and intel from the UN.... ISIS is just a tool used to help destabilize countries who do not want to cooperate or play the game ...so they are provoked.

You might be overthinking it, but McCain funding ISIS to get rid of Assad is a clearcut fact.

tumblr_ma0vtpDI6e1qarjfno1_500.gif

LOL, but he does have a point.

In downtown Kabul there is a pedestrian underground passage. I was very young when I came across an interesting but unusual scene. Two religious police stood at the entrance, picking men out and taking them to a corner. I wondered why the religious police would just pick a few and body search them hidden from the public eye. I walked over to a man who had just been let go.

“What’s going on here?” I asked. The man grimaced, his eyes full of hatred and humiliation, answered: “They put a string inside my trousers to see if I had shaved my pubic hair.” The Ministry of Fighting Vice and Promoting Virtue says that the sunna commands the removal of pubic hair. This apparently is their idea of good hygiene, which is promoted by Islam.

nxkih3.jpg.gif

Ironically, probably one of 2-3 good things to come out from religion. Shave pubes, fast, and take time off to relax.

Last edited:
13? Man, they even killed a couple of substitutes.

Kill everyone and everything until there is peace?

To note: The Taliban cracked down on dancing boys and other pederast elements of Afghani culture. Just because it's common to fuck boys, doesn't mean it is sanctioned by the religious authorities, or condoned at all.

To note: The Taliban cracked down on dancing boys and other pederast elements of Afghani culture. Just because it's common to fuck boys, doesn't mean it is sanctioned by the religious authorities, or condoned at all.

I assume you are into Greek philosophy so the following will be humorous.

Many years back on an HBD (Human Bio-Diversity) forum it was claimed that the Pashtuns are in part descended from Alexander the Great's Greek soldiers. 1 'proof' stated was the custom of Bacha Bazi (pederasty) since ancient Greeks were infamous for being pederasts. Another poster sarcastically retorted that of all the Greek contributions to culture , like Greek philosophy, the Pashtuns only kept Pederasty.

Taleban is a Pashtun movement.

I assume you are into Greek philosophy so the following will be humorous.

Many years back on an HBD (Human Bio-Diversity) forum it was claimed that the Pashtuns are in part descended from Alexander the Great's Greek soldiers. 1 'proof' stated was the custom of Bacha Bazi (pederasty) since ancient Greeks were infamous for being pederasts. Another poster sarcastically retorted that of all the Greek contributions to culture , like Greek philosophy, the Pashtuns only kept Pederasty.

Taleban is a Pashtun movement.

LOL.

Yeah - of all the things to retain..."Okay, guys, let's get rid of the art, the language, the philosophy, the mathematics, the literature...but those boys? Let's keep. Those. Boys. COMING!"

Definitely would that chick in the pink on the right.
Airdrop 'Muslim Relief' care packages to these shithole controlled countries.

Show them some luxuries they are missing out on and might enjoy.

Feel free to add anything more.
How about:

A pound of cannabis so they can chill
Breaking Bad Blu Ray set to unite the Sunnis and Shias with their inevitable shared hatred of Skyler
How can you execute somebody for being homosexual in that culture when they routinely sodomize little boys?
I'm sure they draw the line somewhere, like I bet they don't kiss or hold hands. Now that would be pretty gay.

Where in the Qu'ran does it forbid sports?

Very strict Muslims believe that the only sports Muslims should take part in are horseback riding and archery (or their modern equivalent), because these prepare you for war.

Very strict Muslims believe that the only sports Muslims should take part in are horseback riding and archery (or their modern equivalent), because these prepare you for war.

Where did you read/hear that?

How can you execute somebody for being homosexual in that culture when they routinely sodomize little boys?

Buttsex? not gay.

Holding hands and kissing? gay.

As with all third world hellholes, they are corrupt as fuck, so im guessing they looked at someone funny and were brought up on some BS charges.

LOL.

Yeah - of all the things to retain..."Okay, guys, let's get rid of the art, the language, the philosophy, the mathematics, the literature...but those boys? Let's keep. Those. Boys. COMING!"

It could be because only soldiers went to afghanistan while the greek philosophers chilled out in big cities.

Where did you read/hear that?

I'll look for the link.

a hadith:
I heard the Apostle of Allah say: Allah, Most High, will cause three persons to enter Paradise for one arrow: the maker when he has a good motive in making it, the one who shoots it, and the one who hands it; so shoot and ride, but your shooting is dearer to me than your riding. Everything with which a man amuses himself is vain except three (things): a man's training of his horse, his playing with his wife, and his shooting with his bow and arrow. If anyone abandons archery after becoming an adept through distaste for it, it is a blessing he has abandoned; or he said: for which he has been ungrateful.[1]

This is obviously a small minority position though.

What are people supposed to do in their free time exactly?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back