ISIS leader teaching beheading class gets INSTANT JUSTICE

Sounds like a propaganda piece. Who the hell would they get that quote from? It's not like an organization like the SAS would confirm or deny such a story.

Sounds like a propaganda piece. Who the hell would they get that quote from? It's not like an organization like the SAS would confirm or deny such a story.

Why you gotta ruin out party with logic?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/war-isis-s...ad-off-while-giving-beheading-lessons-1543797

What the fuck are you talking about, like we don't hear every time they break a record for longest snipper shot or Chris Kyle's story or stories like this.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-Royal-Marine-is-worlds-deadliest-sniper.html

Last edited:
I think his point is valid. For one, how can you tell that he was teaching a beheading class from a mile away? Secondly, they have beheading classes? Really?

It does sound dubious, as in, they shot him brushing his teeth, but that doesn't sound very compelling. It was probably a toss up between a beheading class or a UK flag-burning class.
read the article they had someone in the camp when it happened

And that's the irony. You want people not to suffer, try not hacking at their necks. If you're intent on killing someone without them suffering, try a bullet to the head.
Well, like many religious zealots, they claim expertise on their holy book, but mix and apply verses however the fuck they please, out of proper context, etc.
These guys aren't ordinary Muslims, they're that special kind of under/miseducated idiot.

I guess I'm obtuse, cause all I see it that they had men camping out near the camp.
I pasted the quote in the 4th post

The soldier was operating in the northern Syria a fortnight ago and was using a .338 rifle with tumbling ammo that can cause a huge hole in the body on impact. The sniper had assistance from 12 fellow SAS soldiers, who managed to sneak into a jihadi compound before the shot was fired.

Well, like many religious zealots, they claim expertise on their holy book, but mix and apply verses however the fuck they please, out of proper context, etc.
These guys aren't ordinary Muslims, they're that special kind of under/miseducated idiot.

Anyway you cut it, the class seems out of place.

I think his point is valid. For one, how can you tell that he was teaching a beheading class from a mile away? Secondly, they have beheading classes? Really?

It does sound dubious, as in, they shot him brushing his teeth, but that doesn't sound very compelling. It was probably a toss up between a beheading class or a UK flag-burning class.
Nobody really cares how these assholes die as long as they're dead.
Shot from a distance, or up close. Teaching beheading, or pottery, doesn't matter to me.

Overpressure curses them: each Jihadist strapped with explosives should die the second after putting it on. Each Jihadist's weapon should jam on them the first time they pull the trigger. Each car bomb should explode while being placed.
I love the "only person killed was the Jihadist" videos, they're grimly funny.

good news, but i always take these kinds of stories with a grain of salt.

Story doesn't add up.

I'm not sure wtf they mean by "tumbling" ammo, and I'm a gun guy, maybe it's legit and I just don't know about it. A bullet with a propensity to tumble is undesirable for long range shooting, a .338 is going to cause plenty of damage to a human without needing to tumble in the target.

I pasted the quote in the 4th post

The soldier was operating in the northern Syria a fortnight ago and was using a .338 rifle with tumbling ammo that can cause a huge hole in the body on impact. The sniper had assistance from 12 fellow SAS soldiers, who managed to sneak into a jihadi compound before the shot was fired.

The last thing I want to do is start arguing about what actually went on here, but how close do you think these guys were camping out? This story does seem sensational.

My other question would be why not kill everyone? You got 12 guys camping out and a sniper, with a bunch of fleeing terrorists. If the story is correct, I'd say this would be a good time to remake the shooting scene from Predator.

Nobody really cares how these assholes die as long as they're dead.
Shot from a distance, or up close. Teaching beheading, or pottery, doesn't matter to me.

Overpressure curses them: each Jihadist strapped with explosives should die the second after putting it on. Each Jihadist's weapon should jam on them the first time they pull the trigger. Each car bomb should explode while being placed.
I love the "only person killed was the Jihadist" videos, they're grimly funny.

I get you, but this type of propaganda is what has happened throughout history, so I think it's good to take things with a grain of salt. The enemy will always be painted as sub-human, as the goal is to dehumanize them. Most conflicts will naturally just have normal people fighting because they have to, not sharpening their beheading knives as they plot to kick puppies.

This may be an exception, no doubt, but grain of salt.

Mystery sniper.

Beheading class.

It's actually embarrassing that people think this stuff is real on any level. LOL. Literally embarrassing.

I get you, but this type of propaganda is what has happened throughout history, so I think it's good to take things with a grain of salt. The enemy will always be painted as sub-human, as the goal is to dehumanize them. Most conflicts will naturally just have normal people fighting because they have to, not sharpening their beheading knives as they plot to kick puppies.

This may be an exception, no doubt, but grain of salt.
Grain taken.
I'd agree harder, but these groups have shown themselves to be as nearly subhuman as it gets, at least on a justify-abhorrent-behavior level.

It's always dangerous to dehumanize (not demonize, I'm minding the distinction) an enemy because you stop trying to understand them, which is a dumb thing to do if you hope to defeat them.

Back