• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Trump really that bad?

1-Predator-quotes.gif

It’s a lot of racism against whites and people who hate rich/successful men. The man is doing a pretty good job and this tax reform looks like it’s going to help fix a lot of issues of tax inequality. If he could reform healthcare and get rid of Medicaid it would cement his legacy as an amazing president. He hasn’t started another war which gives him points as well. Trump is a good guy

LOL racism against whites, thats a good one

I only have one question. If a democrat gets back in office in 4 years, can they tear down this tax reform? Or will it be too late? Because all it's doing is hurting the middle class. I already did the math and all I get is a measly extra 300 dollars on income tax. I would rather want to have universal healthcare.

Trump is bad, but he is not as bad as the fake news make him out to be.

When it comes to media, the Trump derailment syndrome certainly seems real... geez.

Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?

I'll treat this as genuine.

As a person? I don't know. Probably not. He's got an ego, but he's a product of his environment. I don't see him as any more immoral than most his GOP colleagues. In fact, I think his lack of intelligence cuts in his favor as far as a lot of his seemingly mean-spirited behaviors or beliefs being genuinely misplaced. Even with regard to his rampant lying, I think a lot of it is survivalist instinct and not wanting to admit his failures or inconsistencies. So, on a personal level, is say "no," he's not that bad.

On a policy level? Yes, he's the worst president in modern history, and probably in US history. Almost none of his policies have a good faith argument as being for the good of the average person. From repealing safeguards that protect consumers, the elderly, pensioners, the environment, etc., literally all of his policies have the effect of distributing money and power upward and to the detriment of 99% of the population.

In total, yes, he's that bad. He has done a substandard job in every aspect of his role as president. But in terms of his robust policy failures, I don't think it's a product of his faults as a person, but instead is a fault of the ideologically and politically bankrupt nature of his party, which is by far, without a doubt, the most corrupt and reprehensible major party in the world.

eh, he's not very good, no. That said, no one could be as bad as social media has tried to make the guy out to be.

Any honest person can admit that there is a lot of "black" animosity against "whites."

Whether or not this constitutes a problem may be up for debate, but generally speaking one group hating another for reasons real, imagined, or some combination thereof is not healthy or wise.

Deregulation. Instead of impeding greed is impeding conservation (literally in the Republican concept), is willing to appease white nationalists. Racist in order to bolster that white nationalist basis.

I'll give him the fact that he's too incapable to create policy.... because it allows restrictions on industry strangle us.... but he also is going to allow untold amounts of nefarious and predatory business practice.

He is terrible as a person. He is unfit for office. People will be distracted by their 401k.

Healthcare: D
Foreign Trade: C
Immigration: B+
Economy: B
Federal Spending: C-
Climate Change: F

Back