Is This Whole ''Rampage Leaving The Ufc'' For Hype?

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I just thought of this while watching on road to the octagon or whatever it was called. Correct Me if i'm wrong but the ufc never promoted someone leaving the company, and this was a big angle on the show. When tito, fitch, and bj left for that short time the ufc didn't mention it and outside of tito we wouldn't of know until after he left. Just seems weird to me is all..

If he were to leave it better be to retire. Where is he going to go? Bellator? Come on now..

I thought it before but now that they are hyping it up makes it seem sus. Anyway I'll always like watching Page, and if he decides to stay and renew his contract for more money that would be great too. But should come with some stipulations like he must throw a kick every fight or something lol.

If he were to leave it better be to retire. Where is he going to go? Bellator? Come on now..

I don't see why not. Might even get the opportunity to knock Mo's head off.

I don't see why not. Might even get the opportunity to knock Mo's head off.

Rampage and Mo have been squashed for awhile and Bellator won't pay him anything compared to the UFC.

It is interesting how they are politicking his sponsors though.

Nope and who cares, I have never been much of a Rampage fan and to see him go out on a losing streak would be nice after all that talk.

i think everything he says/does is for hype these days, i really hope dana doesnt re-sign him

The old Pride boys 'no compete' clause expires at the end of the year and there is word that they might be starting something like Pride next year.

It's all theater

"Angry" black guy upset with his boss ... That's a new angle amirite??

Bellator might not be able to afford him, but Viacom could kick down the cash if they thought it was worth the investment

Why not? He could easily make 6 figures a fight and be champ.

He's turning 35 this year.
He has already made a lot of money and doesn't have the same hunger he did when he first came to Pride.
His body has taken tons of damage from years of training and fighting.

How many more fights do you think he has left, where he can still perform at Top 20 level?

Back