Is this what Mike Perry was on about lol

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't really know what's going on to be honest about this whole Area 51 thing other than it's something to do with some alien's and shit however Mike Perry's statement here apparently seems quite relevant now considering what's trending on Twitter lol

Time stamped

Live now from Area 51, is Mike Perry there? lol

PS It's a light hearted post before anyone takes it serious lol

Last edited:
All I know is if God had a satellite it'd be made of Platinum.:D

All I know is if God had a satellite it'd be made of Platinum.:D

Haha, I've updated the video link with a better live video but yeah :D

Can see Mike Perry now dancing on the rooftops lol

What the fuck are those jobless bums doing out there. Shouldn’t they be streaming video games on twitch or some other gay shit like that?

This dude is ready lol

EE6-T4s3-U0-AECKEY.jpg

Can you imagine if he was there though, would be chaos lol

I genuinely believe that if Mike was there, the alien leader would have show up just for the privilege to check a hand made of platinum and learn a few tricks about punching people in the face

I hope they actually try to raid Area 51.

Natural selection is much easier to achieve when all the idiots gather themselves into a herd of stupidity and storm a highly protected military facility.

They need to get to S4, its built into the side of a mountain, just slightly south from area 51. thats where the world can be changed forever if they break in

I genuinely believe that if Mike was there, the alien leader would have show up just for the privilege to check a hand made of platinum and learn a few tricks about punching people in the face

Ha, yeah lol

A lot of these people have got like tin foil hats on and shit and I heard one of them shouting "Can you equip me" to someone so no idea what that's all about lol

But yeah, Mike wouldn't need to be equipped, he's already platinum lol

Think they're all gonna look like Iron Man by the end of it lol

giphy.gif

I hope they actually try to raid Area 51.

Natural selection is much easier to achieve when all the idiots gather themselves into a herd of stupidity and storm a highly protected military facility.

Apparently they're going to, no idea what time but it seems so, there's a few pics on Twitter where they're saying there's a load there somewhere but who knows, it could all just be a big trick but it's trending all over lol

They need to get to S4, its built into the side of a mountain, just slightly south from area 51. thats where the world can be changed forever if they break in

I have no idea, I don't even really know much about it to be honest lol

I mean obviously I've heard about it before but never really taken much notice of it until now after hearing all this trending everywhere lol

Apparently they're going to, no idea what time but it seems so, there's a few pics on Twitter where they're saying there's a load there somewhere but who knows, it could all just be a big trick but it's trending all over lol

They're gonna stop real quick when the spotlights turn on and the guns come out.

I don't really know what's going on to be honest about this whole Area 51 thing other than it's something to do with some alien's and shit however Mike Perry's statement here apparently seems quite relevant now considering what's trending on Twitter lol

Time stamped

Live now from Area 51, is Mike Perry there? lol

PS It's a light hearted post before anyone takes it serious lol

You're from the UK, so I'm gonna give you a pass

But Area 51 is an American government military facility that has, for decades, been rumored to be housing alien technology, crashed UFOs, or aliens/alien bodies themselves

It's an extremely famous urban legend, like Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Bermuda Triangle, etc. and probably not true just like those other ones

These people, as a "meme' (internet joke) are claiming that they are going to storm Area 51 in order to liberate the aliens. Mike Perry was just referencing a pop culture thing

You're from the UK, so I'm gonna give you a pass

But Area 51 is an American government military facility that has, for decades, been rumored to be housing alien technology, crashed UFOs, or aliens/alien bodies themselves

It's an extremely famous urban legend, like Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Bermuda Triangle, etc. and probably not true just like those other ones

These people, as a "meme' (internet joke) are claiming that they are going to storm Area 51 in order to liberate the aliens. Mike Perry was just referencing a pop culture thing

Yeah, I know the Mike Perry thing is nothing to do with this (of course) ha

But yeah, I didn't know all that other stuff, just briefly that it was something to do with the whole aliens thing lol

It's probably all a hoax anyway and you'll see tomorrow that it didn't really happen or something, as I say, I've just seen it trending and warnings out there and it reminded me of the Mike Perry quote above lol

Only the first pic looks real. One of them is all black people lol.

I'm guessing 50-100 people showed up at most.

I reckon it's just a big online thing to be honest lol

Back