Is this Unhealthy

Little Mac

GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!!
@purple
Reaction score
Im 5'11 and weigh in a 149 and Iam 18 years old...I was told by one of my coaches at J-sect that i need to gain weight..is there anything i can do to gain weight???

Pizza, pizza, pizza... max weights, minimum reps, pizza, pizza, pizza

rajuman said:
Pizza, pizza, pizza... max weights, minimum reps, pizza, pizza, pizza

No, that is unhealthy.

Threadstarter: Look around. 1/4 of the threads in this forum concern this subject.

Little Mac said:
Im 5'11 and weigh in a 149 and Iam 18 years old...I was told by one of my coaches at J-sect that i need to gain weight..is there anything i can do to gain weight???

..try the search function? Or look at the stickies.. If you want to gain weight but healthy weight.. lift weights, Eat protein like a mofo (tuna, chicken breast, turkey breast) and eat about every 5 mins (seriously eat EVERY 2 hours at least) and make sure the helpings are enormous

Little Mac said:

Okay, Little Mac, I'm 24, and I've come to caulk the hole that has been the male figure in your life.

If you're 18, you're only allowed Holly Marie Combs in your avatar if she's naked or baring some form of cleavage.

I shouldn't have to tell you this.

Back