• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the most cringe moment caught on video?

Remember when this was enough to disqualify someone from the presidency? Holy shit, times have changed.
Tbf, that's like 90% Trump. D or R, most presidential candidates at least try to maintain a public persona that doesn't involve routine over emotional outbursts. Trump kind of changed the game on that. Imagine any other presidential candidate, in history, calling dead American war vets "losers" and getting a hall pass. Would never happen.

I actually didn't even care about what Will Smith did. I was just more shocked that Chris Rock let a grown man walk on stage and slap the shit out of him and did nothing about it. That's the only thing I could focus on. Even Dave Chappelle and Tracey Morgan were clowning on him.

Then he released his special and came out with possibly one of the worst excuses I've ever heard in my life for why he didn't do anything when Will Smith assaulted him.
He was probably shocked and confused. I remember in high school PE class a kid came up to
Me out of nowhere and punched me in the face. I never talked to this kid and it came out of nowhere. I froze in shock and confusion.

Rock probably has so much going through his mind hosting the show that his brain is at full usage. I can see why it would be hard to respond to something like that. He didn’t even move when smith approached him

Cute girl, but maybe he knows too much about her? Lot of seemingly innocent girls with high body counts.

damn TS, did you specifically search for the worst quality possible or is that your YouTube channel?

Also, it was mentioned but no video for maximum cringe

Back