Is this the guy from Team Lloyd Irvin?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-thumbs-up-train-forcible-touching-20181201-story.html
Straphanger grabs woman's butt on train — flashes thumbs up for photo

ny-1543709526-mhmdj8zciz-snap-image

A brazen subway rider fondled a woman’s butt on an early-morning A train Wednesday – and flashed a thumbs up when a rider took a photo of him, police said. (NYPD)

There’s something perverted about this thumbs up.

A brazen subway rider fondled a woman’s butt on an early-morning A train Wednesday – and flashed a thumbs up when a rider took a photo of him, police said.

The goateed suspect approached the 34-year-old victim on a southbound A train near 8th Ave and 14th St. around 9:40 a.m. and groped her buttocks, cops said Saturday.

In a bizarre cell phone photo released by cops, the rush-hour suspect gives a thumbs up to the camera.

Police would not say who took the picture.

The suspect wore a black Canada Goose jacket and black pants.

If you know anything about the incident or suspect, you can call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS.

Numerous people have called the NYPD tip line and reported Matthew Maldonaldo as the suspect in that photo.

It's him. Matthew posted that he is wrongly accused and a *gentlemen*.

image.png

His reaction. I don't know him, is his a BJJ guy or a muay thai fighter ? (only footage i found of him was him doing a muay thai fight).

image.png

His reaction. I don't know him, is his a BJJ guy or a muay thai fighter ? (only footage i found of him was him doing a muay thai fight).

He's at least a brown belt in BJJ.

image.png

Well if he is involved in that famous rape case involving TLI, what goes around comes around I guess. What he doing in NYC on daily commute? What is NOVA boy doing up here?

Well if he is involved in that famous rape case involving TLI, what goes around comes around I guess. What he doing in NYC on daily commute? What is NOVA boy doing up here?

Last I hear from reddit they found he was teaching a self-defence (or cardio kickboxing etc.) class to models or something.

Last I hear from reddit they found he was teaching a self-defence (or cardio kickboxing etc.) class to models or something.

Probably caters to women, dont think great idea if he was indeed one of the culprits in that famous TLI rape case.

I dont remember if he even one of the guys, but the TS wrote TLI therefore I just assumed what he meant.

I know that was a big scandal, my recollection is fuzzy. I don't know if they were just formally charged, convicted, or what happened from the whole mess. If they committed the crime then hopefully they were held accountable.

In any case, it does look like the same guy. I guess his post confirms it.

TLI in all honesty produces some beasts from what I've seen, I hope they aren't running around like savages, however.

No. he was found Not Guilty by a non partial jury who actually saw all the information and evidence.

They did have sex with a women and dragged her with her head bouncing of the floor. She who was saying "no" and left her naked in the winter in a under ground parking lot. The jury just considered it possible she was saying "no" to them recording it.

Last edited:
Back