• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the first time in MMA history a fighter really meant their death threats?

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We hear a lot of things in a lead up in a fight , And yes Paulo ripped dudes legs of but he seemed troubled , like mentally ill . But looking back at the masvidal lead up . He may have been serious about that blood line shit . He looked so calm coming out and them extra shots . Masvidal wasn’t even shocked . Ben neck looked weird af . I’m not gone even lie that shit was kinda hard to watch. Aye masvidal that guy, but I hope Ben okay . Idk man that k.o made me feel weird

Message to any WW fighters who wanna talk that shit on social media and when there's security protecting you.

Ain't no security in the cage.

On the street that's attempted murder, but for some reason you move it a few feet inside of a building and somebody pays you for it...... they applaud you.

I was actually disgusted at the two shots while Ben was unconscious. He knew what he was doing, he wanted to reduce years of that man's life. All because of some trash talk? Come on man..

On the street that's attempted murder, but for some reason you move it a few feet inside of a building and somebody pays you for it...... they applaud you.
Just the government doing what the government does.

Follow up shots are disgusting. They should get you immediately banned from mma...unless they’re being done to Jon Jones. Unfortunately, we’ll never see that.

Edit: I mean when it’s clear the fight is over and the person is clearly ko’d

Lol i didn’t even mean to laugh at this , but bro u have me fucking laughing

I was actually disgusted at the two shots while Ben was unconscious. He knew what he was doing, he wanted to reduce years of that man's life. All because of some trash talk? Come on man..
Here we go. You keep going until the ref stops the fight.

Tbh seeing how Daley paid for hitting Koscheck after the bell when damage wasnt really done, Masvidal should never fight in the UFC again.

Me thinks Dana wont see it that way.

True but bro , he literally fought in backyards for money . I think we all forget that. I bet he had to really beat someone ass. Don’t want them coming back with a weapon

Ben didn't really say that much, honestly. I think it was just Jorge amping himself up to perform in a bad stylistic matchup.

Masvidal should be new democratic party hero. Killing a MAGAer like dat.

After they gifted that win to Ben over Robbie, I dont blame Jorge at all for making sure it was over-over

Here we go. You keep going until the ref stops the fight.

Come on man, this clearly isn't a case of "keep punching just to make sure I get the win", everyone in the building knew Askren wouldn't get up from that in the next half hour or so, including Masvidal.

Funny, I don't remember anyone having a problem with Hendo's late bomb on Bisping.

Cry more

Askren deserved to be turned into a vegetable

Back